Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wanna see in KH2?

I wouldn't mind a few other FF characters making cameo's. I don't think i'd like a FF world to visit, or playable FF characters. If I wanted those things i'd pop in an FF title, and if those things happened you might as well call it Final Fantasy: Kingdom Hearts.

man I wanna see more sephiroth and cloud. But I cant.

I want to see chocobos. And If they could put in some better music that'd be better. No hundread acre woods....that place was a freaking nightmare.

HAHAHA if they had Kuja that would be so awesome
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I wouldn't mind it if they took the spaceship mini-game and revamped and completely improved upon it. Even though I loved the mini-game as it was, it would be cool if they could actually incorporate objectives into it, opposed to mindless shooting. They should possibly change the way you create the ship as well, possibly using things other than basic shapes and molding them together.

OOC: yeah, I made the last thread like this. But anyway...

I'd like to see larger worlds. The "worlds" in Kingdom Hearts were more like towns, except smaller. To be a world, they have to be much more vast. Maybe a world map about the size of one continent on a Final Fantasy game to represent a world. Maybe about five towns or villages in a World and then it'd be great.

There should be more hidden items and more keyblades. I didn't like the idea that you had to synthesize the final Keyblade (or so I heard). You should have to find it or fight a optional boss.

I think the Lion King should have had it's own world. I wouldn't mind fighting Scar.

Definetely the option to use two Keyblades at once.

More abilities, and better abilities. Also, more Magic and better magic. Such as, Comet, Ultima, Osmose, and so on. I'd like to see a few Summons, GFs', Espers, etc from FF, such as Shiva, Ifrit. Maybe you would have to fight them to get them to join, and that would be optional.

I'm about done.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Another thing I'd want to see is Mulan and the others from the Chinese army. Mushu just wasn't enough. I also agree with whoever said Lion King should get a world in KH2, with battle against Scar.

One thing I'd definitely want in KH2 is the ability to load a save game of the prequel, so I could continue with all the things I achieved and managed to get in KH.

Since the original KH had Moogles, I wish the sequel had dwarves. Lali-Ho! Maybe some mix of Square's and Snow White's dwarves.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    One thing I'd definitely want in KH2 is the ability to load a save game of the prequel, so I could continue with all the things I achieved and managed to get in KH.
    So you'd want it to be that you can load up a level 99 character with Ultima Weapon and massive abilities from the start?

Ah ah ah! Lvl 100. They could do that if they made the heartless really freaking tough and added many new abilities and spells. And increased the max. lvl to 200.

Maybe, or a New Game Plus style thing, where you can begin a new game, but select whether you want to use stats from KH or KH2. Of course, having a New Game Plus requires some special secrets that need to be discovered during the second game. To prevent users from playing their first game with the original KH's stats (to become invincible right away), maybe a New Game Plus should be allowed to those who've finished KH2 once already.
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I think FFIX is first on the slate to be in, representing FFs, or maybe XI. Just feels more attuned to KH.

I kind of wish that the party system were more like... I suppose Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Switch characters at any time to use spells and abilities....

Larger worlds is definitely needed, different characters would be very nice, and extra keyblades, items, etc would be great.

But what I would like to see most, is more NPCs to talk to, and most of all, SECONDARY QUESTS! Something to bring you back to worlds either than treasure hunting or level-building. I felt very let down by that after you finished locking the world, there was nothing else to do. Bring on extra quests!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Man I'd love to see a Mulan world, but I'd to fight the big guy (Forgot his name). I mean he seem's invincible and carries a Kriss, then again he could replace Maleficent as the main Disney villian.
    I wanna see more Sephiroth, one with a talking role. He didn't talk at all. Even after beating him, he just looked at you and left.
    I really, really wanna see Break magic. I mean what's the fun if you can't turn stuff into statues or mabey Bio or some effect. Stopga just wasn't strong enough for me.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Definitly a Mulan world. Mulan was great... maybe a Robin Hood world. Kairi as a white mage would be awesome, though having the valuable princess tag along might not be advisable. More FF characters from more games, like VI and IV (Secret of Evermore should NOT be the only game that includes them), maybe characters from more Square games, like the Chrono series... and maybe even characters from Enix games, now that they've merged? And definitly NO MORE hundred acre woods crap. Not only do I despise Pooh and everything related to it, but those mini games made me want to rip my hair out, and I didnt have much to spare at the time.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The Hundred Acre Woods were great, darn it.

These are the Disney worlds that I'd like to see in KH2 (there are so many of them but hopefully at least some of them are included in KH2). This is only my point of view, though:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: It would be nice to battle the evil queen and visit the dwarf camp and their mines and perhaps visit the castle.

The Three Caballeros: I know it isn't a specific world but it would be awesome to see how Donald meets his old pals Panchito and José Carioca.

The Sword in the Stone: Mad Madam Mim rules although she was kind of a weirdo and stuff. It would be nice to transform into a bird, a squirrel and a fish to find secrets (like what happened in the movie).

The Jungle Book: Save Mowgli from Shere Khan. It'd be cool to explore the ruins where the monkeys and King Louie live and talk with Baloo.

Robin Hood: Steal from Prince John and use your wits to outsmart the Nottingham Sheriff. It would be a nice world where you could explore the castle and go to Sherwood Forest.

The Black Cauldron: If Maleficent were a man she would be the Horned King. This villain was very scary and a good villain all in all. It'd be nice to see Gurgi too. And the Black Cauldron itself and the witches... brrr... and Elena would flirt with Sora...

The Great Mouse Detective: What if Sora and his friends shrank and they helped Basil fight Ratigan? That would be quite nice (unfortunately the Big Ben has already been used in the original KH, i.e. (SPOILER)one of the secret boss fights occur there and some other things too) but that shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Oliver & Company: Why not? I'm not quite sure how this one would fit in the storyline but still New York would be nice and all those dogs (can't remember their English names). And then the evil gangster (can't remember his name either) would be quite cool too.

The Lion King: A duel between Simba and Scar. Need I say more? Pride Rock and perhaps the place where the hyenas live would be wonderful to see. Although it might be hard to explain how Sora and his friends came up to the land where one of their summons came from...

Pocahontas: A wonderful movie with great characters. Ratcliffe was hilarious and Pocahontas really made a stand. There are so many places that one can go (the forest, the camp, the river, the waterfall and perhaps the settler ship).

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: As was mentioned before, this world would be dark and stuff (perhaps we could see Paris burning?) Anyway, the Cathedral was awesome in the movie so I'd like to see it in this world too. Also Frollo's headquarters, the Palace of Justice, (and especially the fireplace) would be quite good. And Frollo, Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus and the others would be great characters to see too.

Mulan: I know we saw Mushu already but still... The Great Wall would be a spectacular place such as the avalanche scene. I'd like to see Mulan, Shan Yu and the three hilarious soldiers (can't remember their names).

Fantasia 2000: I wanna see the Phoenix and the Sprite! That scene was so beautiful when I saw it and the contrast between life and death, which is portrayed during the rise of the Phoenix, is spectacular. Perhaps we would see the angry Sorcerer who taught Mickey (that scene is included in both Fantasia movies).

The Emperor's New Groove: It's quite hilarious and has some nice characters (I liked Yzma and her wicked personality). Cuzcopolis would be a cool place to see and it'd be interesting to explore the many secrets within it (like Yzma's lab etc).

Atlantis - The Lost Empire: Now this is a cool and action-based place (at least I think so). Explore the wonders of Atlantis and the submarine and fight with the Leviathan (it was awesome in the movie, IMHO). I'd like to see (SPOILER)Captain Rourke controlling the Leviathan so you'd have to face him and the dreadful machine in an awesome boss fight. But, this is just my opinion.

Lilo & Stitch: This one won't probably be in KH2 but I'd like to see Stitch as a summon and Gantu, (SPOILER)the one who kidnaps Lilo, as some kind of a semi-boss or something. He was just great and so soldier-like.

Treasure Planet: As some of you have mentioned before there could be some events which involve the events from Treasure Planet (like Gummi Ships travelling in space). If we could take a small minigame involving Jim surfing (like the scene where (SPOILER)Jim tries to reach the portal by surfing while the planet itself is about to explode, which would be a good minigame like sliding in Deep Jungle), see the ship and visit Treasure Planet, it would be great. I'd like to see Long John Silver because he was such a wonderful character, IMHO.

Okay, this message has stretched quite a bit but oh well... if I find something I forgot to mention here I'll let you know.

EDIT: Typos...
    Last edited by Kossage; 09-02-2003 at 04:11 PM.
    How I met your mother, Donald Duck's parents style! Love at first temper tantrum!

Facebook | Last.fm | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | tGAWiki

Hi. I got an idea. KH2 should have a side quest where you can rescue the 102th Dalmatian, who'd then become your summon.

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryukishi
    The Hundred Acre Woods were great, darn it.
    Yeah, I agree. It felt quite kiddy, but it was still a cool and a relaxing place. Especially since the inhabitants of the 100 Acre Woods have so lively personalities, and the "Winnie the Pooh" music theme can put a smilie on your face. The mini-games in the 100 Acre Woods weren't that bad, either. More of that should be in KH2.

Originally posted by Kossage
    The Sword in the Stone: Mad Madam Mim rules although she was kind of a weirdo and stuff. It would be nice to transform into a bird, a squirrel and a fish to find secrets (like what happened in the movie).
    Or how about Sora lifting the Excalibur from the stone, or Arthur giving the Sword to Sora as an upgrade to his Keyblade? I think some manual said the same sword was also used in SD3, so that's a good excuse to add some of that game to KH2 as well. xD
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi