Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What do you wanna see in KH2?

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
    Amen to that. Brother Bear looks vaguely interesting but it's definitely not KH-worthy. Stitch would make an okay summon. Not as good as Genie, Tinker Bell, or Mushu- mind you, but an okay one.

Maybe Twilight Town is just Traverse Town mistranslated? I dunno.
    Bof, I still think Stitch would rock cause he's indestructable!

No, I don't think its Traverse town, in the trailer it looks like a complete different town but I don't recognize it from anywhere. There are some scenes from Traverse Town, at the end when Sora peels Donald away from the camera and then there's Hollow Bastion *obviously* where Sora and the troop gets their arse kicked but everything else is not familiar at all.
    Too big.

I didn't exactly mean a whole world. Some of the characters in the first KH didn't have their own worlds (Merlin, Fairy God Mother, etc.), and I just like the moose.

Besides, the movie looks like it could be alright; if the moose are in it a lot. Have you seen "Strange Brew?" The two main characters in that are what these moose are based around...
    Elionai Eli Adullam

Ya Know I want to see Crono, From Chrono Trigger in the PS2 graphics. maybe some of the other characters form the Chrono series. A Moomba summon! I think a few Final Fantasy summons would also be good like Carbuncle and cast protective spell on your party. and I agree with just about everyone else that they should have it be able to return to former worlds just be able to expand them I don't maybe by going through them you get rare weapons or other Items. Rare of course.
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

Originally posted by SuperPac
    I didn't exactly mean a whole world. Some of the characters in the first KH didn't have their own worlds (Merlin, Fairy God Mother, etc.), and I just like the moose.

Besides, the movie looks like it could be alright; if the moose are in it a lot. Have you seen "Strange Brew?" The two main characters in that are what these moose are based around...
    1) you said the bear goes on your team so i assumed a world. I guess it's my bad though. *shrug*

2) those moose are not funny. at ALL. they had ONE cheesy line in the preview, and it will NOT be good. Hell it's the SAME MOVIE as ice age except the main character is a human who turned into a bear.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Originally posted by Advent Child
    those moose are not funny. at ALL. they had ONE cheesy line in the preview, and it will NOT be good. Hell it's the SAME MOVIE as ice age except the main character is a human who turned into a bear.
    I completely agree. Brother Bear is definitely not a movie worth putting in Kingdom Hearts. Neither is Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, any of the Pixar films (Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, etc.), Lilo & Stitch, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis - The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, The Great Mouse Detective, or Oliver & Company...
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

hold up now. The emporer's new groove would be pretty cool, and so would treasure planet.

Wait, wait, wait. The Great Mouse Detective would be really neat to see in KH2. The movie wasn't the best of them out there, but it would still be amusing to see Toby of one of the group as a summon, or mabye Rattigan as some sort of mini-boss... or mabye not, but it would be cute anyways, you gotta admit.

Everyone looses there heart somewhere along the long path of life. I simply guard those hearts until the lost can find them again.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Okay- lemme clarify myself. Yes, these are movies that are amusing- but they're really not anything that stands out in Disney's history as anything fantastic.

Don't get me wrong- I enjoyed The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch, etc. However, they're not very innovational or things that really stand out. Let's face it- they'll never be the same calibur as Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, 101 Dalmations, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Lion King. They're the ones who come to mind when we think "Disney". Now- Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan were questionable but the aspects of them just fit into the storyline right.

Okay- I'll admit Stitch would make a kick-ass summon, but nothing more. Kuzco would be an interesting character to meet- but I just don't think it's a movie worth being put in KH. And Toy Story is an innovational Disney production, but it just doesn't fit well with the KH theme.

Sorry if you disagree- we're all entitled to our opinions. :giddy:
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Comon you are NOT telling me that treause planet wouldn't make a cool world. You'd get to use that (SPOILER)portal thing that the pirate used and it would be like at least 3 worlds in one!

I want some Duo Keyblading

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Waht do you mean Mulan is not one you would think of for Disney? and I agree with Advent Child, Treasure Planet would be cool to see in it. that option he mentions would be WAY better than the gummy ship. *I like the gummy ships it taks me back to my childhood but its annoying*
    Too big.

How bout dual wielding 2 keyblades or even be the blond haired dual wielder.

I dont really want to see a Final Fantasy town because i'd rather them make original worlds. But if there was gonna be a final fantasy town then i think Lindblum would be the coolest.

Bring in Zidane this time!!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It seems like there is a guy that dual blades in the promo... that blond kid.
    Too big.

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

Originally posted by Advent Child
    die.
    I am seconding this.

Originally posted by Blizzard
    I am seconding this.
    As am I. Fear the Guardian of Giggles! Have at Thee!*attacks*