Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What do you wanna see in KH2?

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Okay, I'll withdraw my earlier statement- that Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan were questionable movies. I like 'em- and they are classics. Mushu is an awesome summon and a very funny character.

And I want to correct my earlier statement- I want Stitch to be in the next one. He rocks! :giddy:

But I still refuse to accept the possibility that a crappy movie like Treasure Planet could be in Kingdom Hearts II. It's just a stupid movie- I'm sorry. There's nothing about that movie that makes it stand out as a cool movie. It didn't get any awards and it did rather bad for a Disney movie in theaters. Plus- the characters aren't all that interesting or original. :rolleyes:
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Well, I liked Treasure Planet. It isn't the best Disney movie but it's entertaining and quite emotional in some parts, IMHO. I'm not sure whether TP will be included in KH2 or not but I hope it will. And yeah, Stitch would definitely rock as a summon.

Hopefully there'll be at least some glimpses of The Hunchback of Notre Dame in KH2 because that movie had some very good characters and an awesome villain. THoND had very dark scenes and would fit perfectly in KH2. But, we'll see what Disney movies Square puts in KH2.
    How I met your mother, Donald Duck's parents style! Love at first temper tantrum!

Facebook | Last.fm | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | tGAWiki

I never quite saw the point of summons. Except Tinkerbell of course *worships* I just played the game as a Fighter who knew Curaga.
    I hope to god that TP stays away from KH2. Also, the 100 acre wood must stay where it belongs. (in HELL!) Stitch would be alright. Fighting Captain Gantu would be interesting. Also, Lion King 2 should be in it! I loved that Romeo and Juliet spinoff! *snuggles that movie*

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by Advent Child
    What's WRONG with TP?
    *nods*

The only reason why it didn't do so well was because it came out at the same time as some huge blockbuster movies *I don't remember them now* and the theme was a little dark for the fluffy Disney of now a days.

I liked it and I think it would work well because of the technological aspect of it, it would blend in with some of the FF. Flying boat ship *check* half-man half-machines *check* evil villan *check* fun sidekicks *check* oooo oo ooo magical treasure-like aspects *check*.
    Too big.

Originally posted by Ansem
    I never quite saw the point of summons. Except Tinkerbell of course *worships* I just played the game as a Fighter who knew Curaga.
    I'm not sure about this, but I believe that Square wanted to introduce summons in KH because Final Fantasies have them, so that KH would connect in a better way to FFs (although the summons were characters from Disney movies). Secondly, I think that Square needed to introduce other famous Disney characters in KH (like Bambi, Mushu, Simba) but couldn't give them a world because KH already had so many worlds. So, summons were perhaps the only way to introduce Simba and some other famous Disney characters in KH, IMHO.

I hope to god that TP stays away from KH2. Also, the 100 acre wood must stay where it belongs. (in HELL!) Stitch would be alright. Fighting Captain Gantu would be interesting. Also, Lion King 2 should be in it! I loved that Romeo and Juliet spinoff! *snuggles that movie*
    What was wrong with 100 Acre Woods? When I saw my friend play it I thought that it was a hilarious place with funny minigames. I'm not a huge Winnie the Pooh fan but I enjoyed 100 Acre Woods and I'm glad that Square put it in KH. It was a place where you could relax from all the fighting and could just fool around with Pooh and his friends.

I'd love to see LK2 in KH2 but I doubt it'll be included. I presume that Square only puts original Disney movies in KH games and not Disney sequels.
    Last edited by Kossage; 11-28-2003 at 01:52 PM.
    How I met your mother, Donald Duck's parents style! Love at first temper tantrum!

Facebook | Last.fm | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | tGAWiki

- More Square characters; FFVIII: Rinoa, Zell, Irvine? FFIX: Zidane, Garnet, Amarant? FFT (perhaps? Although the character designs aren't very clear and realistic in the game): Ramza, TG Cid (A new Cid), Delita (As a new enemy character (as Riku, since Riku was/is a friend of Sora as in Delita was a friend of Ramza) perhaps?)?

- More Worlds; I dont think there will be much Disney Characters left, although I think they will put the world of Pocahantas in it. And it would be cool if they annouce a world of a FF Game in it (Midgar or something?)

- FF Bosses; A weapon would be nice though . They put in Sephiroth, so why not a weapon? Ruby or Emerald? :P

- More or beter spells; Like Ultima? Flare?

- More or/and FF Summons; I can see it now.....Sora calls upon Bahamut, aww man, wouldn't that be cool

- More humor; I know it had quite some good humor in it, but the more, the better I guess, although it musn't turn into a comedy game ofcourse.

- MORE FMV'S!!; Damn I was really dissapointed, although the graphics were great, there are WAY TOO LESS movies in the game. Now I don't expect like 100 FMV's but at least double or triple the amount.

- Different Disney Characters; Yes I know it might look I choose the sqaure side of the game, but disney is also a part of the game, I think they should enter different Disney Characters (Although the most famous characters already showed up in KH1)

Phew, quite the story ^_^ But hey, I bet this game is going to rock even more the the last one
    Visit my new Final Fantasy Site ^_^
    Visit Final Fantasy Revisited

-I'd like to see some FF9 characters. ^_^ Imagine that, fighting Sephiroth AND Kuja at the Olympus Colusium! whoo-hoo!

Summone likes Kuja. It would be nice to see some ff9 characters, and mabye, just mabye monsters inc. I still think that the hundred-acre woods should burn, though.

Everyone looses there heart somewhere along the long path of life. I simply guard those hearts until the lost can find them again.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

The Hunchback of Notre Dame??? You gotta be kidding me! lol. That and Pocahontas are like the two worst movies ever to be spawned from the demented minds of Disney's cracked out imagineers...

Really, there's so many better Disney movie classics that can be included in KHII...
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Halloween town has to return or else. Also, having a cactuar as a summon would rock, as would being able to ride a chocobo. Also, be able to play as Donald as Goofy. You know, kind of be able to switch between which character you are using at will. ( Add more Moogles, too):mog:

The ability to change control over to other party members.
    OH YEAH!!!

Magai, you're absolutely correct. That really would be a nice thing, really, really nice. Great thought.

Everyone looses there heart somewhere along the long path of life. I simply guard those hearts until the lost can find them again.

less disney
    more square
    they got sephiroth in the first one which is good but redXIII and several other class sqaure characters where sorely MIA

Life s00ks
    No Picture, Between DA wont let me download [i]my own art[i] to use! >_<
    quote of the day moment:
    'Really now my loves, Death isnt so bad, I should know shouldn't I?' ~ Anarchy, Undead Black Tipped Grey WereWolf

My So-Called 'Art'

The current mood of makoto_tribal@hotmail.com at www.imood.com

We need a free flowing universe, a universe that you can explore with various Gummis. And to go in any building.
    I believe in love. That, and sugar free snacks.