G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Quote Originally Posted by Grover
    nothing, there shouldnt even be a KH2
    Care to elaborate on that?

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

P-please? I think there should, there's so much story that was left to the guess that the second could clear up.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Now wait a damn minute, TasteyPies! Nobody's getting rid of Donald- if anyone wants to try, they'll have to get through me first! *unsheaths his Materia Blade in preparation for battle*

Don't you dare even think about killing Donald! That scene with him talking bout smiling was cute! It's one of my favorite scenes. *glares around the room with his weapon poised as if daring anyone to speak otherwise*
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

That scene was stupid and the whole game suffered because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grover
    nothing, there shouldnt even be a KH2
    I hate KH, it puts goody-goody Disney characters with the cool looking FF characters, its like mixing Water and oil
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Well, not everybody thinks it's the worst thing that humans created. (unlike you) Besides, It's been confirmed that KH2 will come out sometime. I've heard rumors of it coming out either in December of 2004 or Summer of 2005. It's supposed to come out in both Japan and the US at the same time. or so I heard...

Anyway, this thread is about what you want to see in KH2, not if you want to see KH2 at all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want the characters to be older and there to be a hot love story where the characters make sweet love. Then again, I want that for all RPGs. *frustration*

Good news for Ravin, Auron (better be voiced by Matt McKenzie) is in KHII and so is the Beauty and the Beast level.

1. Tifa
    2. Cecil (FFIV)
    3. Pride Rock
    4. Vincent
    5. Sephiroth to play a bigger role than in KH1
    6. Emporer's New Groove world
    7. Final Fantasy worlds would be mega sweet (maybe a little too big though or at least part of the world......)
    8. Zack would rock
    9. Cid (FFVII)
    10. Chocobos
    11. Kefka
    12. Zidane
    13. Dagger
    14. Vivi!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!
    15. Rikku (voiced by Tara Strong)
    16. Yuna (FFX-2 Yuna not FFX Yuna)
    17. Lulu (voiced by Paula Tiso)
    18. Steiner
    19. better camera system
    20. Gummi ship either taken out or remade
    21. Eiko
    22. Barret
    23. Cait Sith
    24. Red XIII
    25. More towns
    26. Mulan (only because there is a war going on for Dynasty Warriors like action and Eddie Murphy as Mushu Yaaayyy!!!!!) world
    27. Sword in the Stone level
    28. Cid with a voice over
    29. Pirates of the Carribean (that would be my favorite Disney level ever)
    30. Maybe...ummmm... The Black Cauldron? (I hated that movie but it would be a interesting world)
    31. Now that Squaresoft is now SquarEnix maybe Dragon Warrior and Grandia worlds!
    32. Rinoa
    33. Amarant
    34. Freya
    35. more moogles :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:
    36. Jecht (better be voiced by Gregg Berger)
    37. Seymour (must be voiced by Alex Feranderz)
    38. Tidus voiced by James Arnold Taylor
    39. Wakka voiced by John DiMaggio
    40. Kimarhi (voiced by John DiMaggio)
    41. Yuna (Must be Hedy Burress)
    42. Irvine
    43. Siefer ( Leon and Siefer meeting would be cool)
    44. Lauguna
    45. Zell
    Last edited by Ryth; 08-27-2004 at 12:26 AM.

well, i'm awfully glad that auron's in kh-2

aaanyway, i'd like to see some ff6 characters (preferably either locke, terra, edgar, shadow... or all four of them)... i want cid to have a voice actor... i wanna hear what he sounds like :chuckle: anyway... um... more moogles!!!!!! and chocobos!!! what else? i'm glad that they're having a beauty and the beast world, because that's one of my favorite disney movies... yes, shut up, i like disney movies. (well, the old ones... not any of the new crappy ones like "brother bear", or the crappy sequels like the "little mermaid 2" or whatever)... uh... i'd like a sleeping beauty world, because i love sleeping beauty... and if possible, a POTC (pirates of the caribbean... gotta love jack sparrow and will turner *drool*) world... hey, POTC is technically a disney movie... i mean, they had the nightmare before x-mas in the last one, which isn't disney! err... *ahem* maybe possibly some other square games, such as the chrono games, or xenogears or something... i dunno. i hope donald duck is still a main character.. i love donald duck!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I would like to see some Final Fantasy IX characters, but the chances of that are next to none. The thing about all the Final Fantasy characters included was that they were all done by Nomura, whereas FFIX was done by Amano. The mix of styles wouldn't work well... =/

Quote Originally Posted by Depressio
    well, i'm awfully glad that auron's in kh-2

aaanyway, i'd like to see some ff6 characters (preferably either locke, terra, edgar, shadow... or all four of them)... i want cid to have a voice actor... i wanna hear what he sounds like :chuckle: anyway... um... more moogles!!!!!! and chocobos!!! what else? i'm glad that they're having a beauty and the beast world, because that's one of my favorite disney movies... yes, shut up, i like disney movies. (well, the old ones... not any of the new crappy ones like "brother bear", or the crappy sequels like the "little mermaid 2" or whatever)... uh... i'd like a sleeping beauty world, because i love sleeping beauty... and if possible, a POTC (pirates of the caribbean... gotta love jack sparrow and will turner *drool*) world... hey, POTC is technically a disney movie... i mean, they had the nightmare before x-mas in the last one, which isn't disney! err... *ahem* maybe possibly some other square games, such as the chrono games, or xenogears or something... i dunno. i hope donald duck is still a main character.. i love donald duck!
    I can agree with most of that besides the whole 'I like Beauty and the Beast as well as Donald' thing.