Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What do you wanna see in KH2?

Pirates of the Carribbean is Disney isn't it? If so it would be cool.

Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame??? You gotta be kidding me! lol. That and Pocahontas are like the two worst movies ever to be spawned from the demented minds of Disney's cracked out imagineers...

Really, there's so many better Disney movie classics that can be included in KHII...
    No, I'm not kidding. I like those two movies very much. They both have great characters, and especially THoND has an awesome villain (who isn't the best Disney villain but still awesome enough). Both movies have fantastic music and great, memorable scenes as well. For example, the scene in THoND where (SPOILER)Quasimodo goes to save Esmeralda before she is burned on the pyre is a fantastic scene with mind-blowing, epic, medieval-style music. THoND is a very dark movie while Pocahontas is perhaps more emotional like in the end part when (SPOILER)John Smith has to leave Pocahontas and when Pocahontas runs and tries to catch the ship while the great instrumental Farewell score song is played.

Because these both movies are great and spectacular in their own respective scenes, I'd like to see at least glimpses of them, and Treasure Planet as well, in KH2. These movies are true Disney classics that have memorable scenes, characters and music and great stories. That's why they indeed are worthy to be put in KH2, IMHO.
    How I met your mother, Donald Duck's parents style! Love at first temper tantrum!

Facebook | Last.fm | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | tGAWiki

I presume that Square only puts original Disney movies in KH games and not Disney sequels.
    Jafar's second form was taken from Aladdin 2.

Originally posted by AngryTurnip
    Jafar's second form was taken from Aladdin 2.
    Actually, Jafar is like that in the end of the first Aladdin movie just before he is defeated. They just made him come back like that in the sequel too. So, Square took that Jafar form from the original movie, not the sequel that also had the same Jafar form too.
    How I met your mother, Donald Duck's parents style! Love at first temper tantrum!

Facebook | Last.fm | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | tGAWiki

Ehh, sorry, been a while since I've seen either of 'em.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

I'm sorry but Pochahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Treasure Planet were all stupid movies... :rolleyes:
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd like to see:
    - Bigger worlds
    - Kairi as a playable character at least at some point
    - A easier to understand Gummi ship system
    - New FF cameos, maybe Tifa, Rinoa, Garnet, Rikku..
    - Maybe a couple of FF worlds. Or maybe just one, it could be an extra world like the Hundred Acre Wood was.
    - A really nice new theme song, like Simple and Clean, as I really liked that song.

I'm not sure about new Disney worlds. Maybe they'll have a few more original worlds in this one, like Hollow Bastian. But, if they do I'd wanna see more of Neverland - that was the most disappointing world to me, and more of TLK.
    rawr

Yeah, Neverland was terrible. It was more of a plot point than a level.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know, I thought you were going to be able to fly right down from the clock tower into the town, I was so disappointed when you couldn't go any further. It's like the world is THERE, but you can't go there.. the Clock Tower area is just smaller than small, but I guess as you say it's a plot point. But even the ship I mean.. I'm sure they could have given us a bit more than that
    rawr

- A Lion King world. Pride Rock or the Jungle that Timon and Pumbaa live in. I thought they should've used the Lion King jungle instead of Tarzan's jungle.

- An FF world. Just one. With all the characters. Because remember, didn't Aerith and Leon and Yuffie all say that they were from the same world. This world would be the longest, and here's what would happen:

Only Sora would be in it, and he chooses two teammates from this list:
    Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, Rinoa, Zell, Zidane, Steiner, Garnet, Terra, Locke, Shadow, Cecil, Kain, or Rosa. No FFX characters because most of 'em lived in Destiny Isle, did they not? The enemies would you would fight (in order): Zeromus, Kefka, Ultimecia, Kuja, then Sephiroth again. When you beat them, you would get:::

- Terra's Esper Form as a summon.

- A more useful summoning system. I never at any point in the game used a summon. I never found a need for it.

- Consistently, in the game, I would try to use items or magic or something in the middle of an intense battle, but with all the other things going on, I would end up messing up or something and die. Some kind of easier magical system. Like using the D-Pad for magic instead of the current quick select mode.

That's what I would like. Oh, and TP I refuse to acknowledge as a Disney movie.

I agree with KB. Treasure Planet was the worst movie Disney ever made. If it is in KH2 I will kill someone. Also, if Lion King is not in KH2, someone else will die. If TP is the worst movie Disney ever made, the Lion King is easily the best.

On the earlier debate about whether sequels will appear in KH2, I would say probably not. Jafar's second form really was more from Return of Jafar than Aladdin, but Return of Jafar wasn't really a Disney Sequel. It had a story that wasn't stolen from something else.

Pocahantas and Hunchback would be great additions to KH2, and yes, I would also like to see more FF worlds. Another place I would like to see that I don't think has been mentioned yet is the Palace from Cinderella. I don't particularly like Cinderella as a movie, but I think it's too much of a classic to be ignored. Mulan would also be great to see.

Finally, I would like to see many more FMVs and the seven dwarves included as a Knights of the Round-type summon.

id like to be able to actually enter kingdom hearts, not just try to keep the darkness out of it, actually go in it
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

Grin a buncha stuff i wanna see in KH2

i was actually being able to see king mickey's castle and fighting allong side all of the broms

i would also like to see some limit Breaks

and especcially see Queen micky kick some heartless @$$

i would like many of u like to also see the hunchback of Notre Dam

and maybe since it is part of Square-Enix, Drakengard

and going to all the princesses worlds that you saved

i would like to also see Kairi get a keyblade too and help Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

also to have more than 3 party members fight along side you

going to Pixar places wouldn't be so bad either

it would also be nice to play the whole game by controling your party members

and u can't live without Stitch baby
    "Klaatu Verada Nicto"
    The Day The Earth Stood Still"
    and also from one of my personal favorite movies
    Evil dead: army of darkness

Riku "u still don't got it"

ooh id also like to go to the monsters inc place, like have to go through different doors to get to the boss and the keyhole
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

Cool cinematics.
    A lot of cool Riku.
    Wicked cool Sora.
    LESS OF DONALD'S BIG MOUTH-WHY COULDN'T SORA HAVE GOTTEN BETTER PARTNERS....
    The whole 'Kairi Keyblade' thing is a REALLY good idea!
    WAY MORE SUSPENSE THAN THE FIRST ONE!
    Mulan could help out!
    More cool appearances from other FF characters.
    THE REMOVAL OF THE GUMMY SHIP. let's find another way to travel.
    Paine would be cool to see.
    WICKEDLY EVIL ENEMIES.
    Monster's Inc would be sorta fun-way 2 go, Shayo.
    Stitch would make a cool Summon monster.

I guess I've said what all of the others have been preaching. Way 2 go, everyone.
    Heaven's Light, bring unto me your song
    Heaven's Holy gift, share it with others
    Wings of silence, wings of true gold
    The song of one's heart....the emotions of another...
    Are we destined to become one?