Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wanna see in KH2?

Default What do you wanna see in KH2?

Please pot anything that wasn't in KH that you wanna see in KH2.

I personally want to see Pride Rock however I doubt this will happen as Adult Simba was a summon in KH. Also Paris (Hunchback of Notre Dame) wouldn't be bad.

I WANNA SEE THEM KILL OF EVERY POP REFERENCE. (this keeps me from wanting to play the first one)

Get rid of some of the Disney characters.

And have Square characters fight alongside you instead of just Disney.

I would be happy to see ANYTHING but a return of the Hundred Acre Wood... that place was nearly the death of me
    More sub-games too... everyone loves subgames! A bigger and better battle arena would be nice
    Chocobos are the way forward!

RIKU!!!!....ahem

I would like to have some FF characters fighting with you...instead of just goofy (^_^) and donald (...)

AND CHOCOBOS!!!

Kweh.
    I'm trying to find something witty and intelligent to put here.

I'm failing.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

- Final Fantasy world(s), where you can also get FF characters to join your party.

- FF characters from FF6, FF7 and FF9

- I agree with Ansem about The Hunchback of Notre Dame world. KH2 seems like a dark game (at least according to Another Side and Deep Dive videos), and Paris with all those epic things (and maybe even some of THoND's religional themes or its musical scores) that happened in the movie.

- Square Enix and Disney could also make some story things happen in space, not just in different worlds. Some Treasure Planet events would be cool to see.

- This is not my idea, but my friend would like to see Horn Helmet (not sure about the name, the villain of The Black Cauldron anyway) as the main Disney villain character (similar to how Maleficent was in KH).

- Chocobo breeding!! WARK!

- Some FF villains. Sephiroth being the only FF bad guy and just a secret boss wasn't enough, IMHO.

- Since this is by Square Enix, put Dragon Warrior characters there too. I wouldn't mind seeing Chrono Trigger characters, either.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Cloud as a party memember.Riku too

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Jed
    I would be happy to see ANYTHING but a return of the Hundred Acre Wood... that place was nearly the death of me
    Hundred Acre Wood was one of the funner places. I <3 Tigger.

I'd like to see some of the Pixar worlds, that'd be cool.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

there's another thread for this. i'm almost positive. unless that other one was about the movie. meh.

i'd like halloween town and hundred acre woods to return, and i want.... i don't know what I want added.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Tron!

Tron? Hmm live action... in that case I nominate Lizzie McGuire!

Seriously though Hunchback was a good idea. I'd like to see Robin Hood, Mulan, Jungle Book, Pocahontas. Either worlds or characters from those choices.
    Last edited by Jalbrean; 07-09-2003 at 09:28 AM.

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Default Hundred Acre Wood... What were they THINKING!!!11!!

For real. That place creeps me out... Owl and his nut-hunting quest... Tigger's whack-the-nuts game... Yes. Scariest. Place. Ever. It made want to cower inside of my couch (Unfortunately, I'm much too large to do that.).

Err, anyways, lessee here... In KH2, what I'd really like to see is...
    *More side characters, particularly Square ones; the ability to switch who you control could be cool, too.
    *The action should be more fluid like Devil May Cry.
    *If they could change some of the button settings around, more magic shortcut commands would be nice ('Cause let's face it, 3 magics doesn't cut the mustard, yo.).
    *Expert mode to be more fitting for an expert; to me, the only difference between expert and normal mode is that you take a tad more damage in expert mode, which is just a minor inconvenience.
    *Have more and harder fights in whatever they make to be like the Coliseum (If they do that. If not, someone's gonna be hurtin'...)
    *Assuming they bring back the Gummi Ship stuff, they should make the blocks exactly like LEGOs. The system they have on KH just doesn't suit my fancy completely; I have so many ships I'd like to try and make, but the system doesn't allow half the things I want it to do, like diagonally setting pieces.

I guess that's about it... Oh, wait, one last tiny thing. They need to make sure that munny actually has a real purpose this time around.

EDIT/OOC: Yes, there was a thread for this already made, but it's a tad old.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ummm... I'd like to see an mulan world, a lion king world and some FF worlds...

- Kairi to be able to be a white mage or something... I dunno just more kairi ^.^ she was my favorite

-Ummm... maybe it to be darker I suppose... I really liked what they had going in deep dive and I'd like the game a bit more like that.

I think they need to change the theme song to. That song is stuck in my mind. It urges me to kill.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

C'mon, everything urges you to kill.

[q=RikkuYuna89]- Kairi to be able to be a white mage or something...[/q]

Ooh yeh, I can totally see Kairi as a white mage!!

And everyone seems to be on about more FF characters, but then it would be a bit over the top, as someone has already mentioned how they were just a ploy to attract Final Fantasy fans to buying the game... *raises hand as a victim of this*

An FF WORLD however might be a good idea, cos then the characters would actually have a reason to be there rather than just randomly floating about the game

however.... *drools once more over David Boreanaz voicing Squall*