Thread: One quick question please

Default One quick question please

this game seems pretty cool, and i also get the FF games, but i wanna know one thing, is there Player vs. Player in FF XI? i really hope so, cuz if ur payin $10 a month, there should at least be a player vs. player set up, dont ya think

Thumbs up

Well person from Squaresoft who is working on FFXI talked about Player vs Player in an interview with gamespot.
    check out link below:

http://www.gamers.com/news/1381896

Hope it helps. Its good news to PVP fans.
    Summon PETS: FENRIR, IFRIT,RAMUH, SHIVA, GARUDA, LEVIATHAN, TITAN, CARBUNCLE
    ELEMENTALS: DARK, ICE, FIRE, THUNDER, EARTH, WIND, WATER AND LIGHT
    http://rom.gloriousff.com

I heard someone that it does, except they have no reason to unlock it within the game yet.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

As long as ppl dont go around killing ppl who dont want to P vs P I think it would be a good Idia......

Id hate to just start and have some Level 30 bastard keep Killing me.....

Originally posted by Nakor TheBlue Rider
    Id hate to just start and have some Level 30 bastard keep Killing me.....
    yeah, thats exactly why PvP is controversial in many MMORPGS including FFXI.....

....i heard in the next expansion they will add an arena where you can PvP and watch!
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.

do you think they will hold tournaments in the arena where u would compete against each other for prizes?
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I want to have PvP as a dueling system. Where you can challenge others but they have to accept the challenge.

yeah most likly thats wat they are going to do
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Good. *challenges people and lights their asses on fire*

umm hey when ur in a fight and pull out ur weapon is there a certain stance or way u would hold ur weapon? for example if u have daggers would u haold then like zidane from ff9 does or would u hold them like a sword?
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

um...it might be differnt for each race but i know u hold a dagger straight, like if u were gonna stab someone...

...a sword u hold down and either hit from down up or up down slashing motion...