Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best FF IX Music

Definately "Rose of May/Protecting my Devotion." I got chills when PMD played while

(SPOILER)Alexandria was destroyed and Steiner and Beatrix were fighting side-by-side.

Lesse...

'You're Not Alone!', 'The Dark Messenger','Burmecian Kingdom', and the battle theme and the last battle theme.
    I have a signature now. Am I cool yet?

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I like Kuja`s theme (not dark messenger), I like Terra and Esto gaza music too..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Your Not Alone is definatly me fav. I also like Hunters Chance, Loss of Me, Dark Messanger, Final Battle, Something to protect, and Feel My Blade.

I'm quite obsessed with "Melodies of Life". I'm playing it right now, actually.

Rose of may (if that's beatrix... they should have an entire game for her)
    Melodies of life
    you are not alone

all very good.

and the battle theme! it's the first battle theme in so long to use the basic design of the majority of FF battle themes. (I, II, III, IV and IV boss battle, V, VI, IX)

Melodies of Life (I'm the only guy in the entire school that know what the music means) and the Battle Theme.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Protecting my Devotion is my favorite FF song ever.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

My absolute favorite form ANY FF game is Dark Messenger. And A Face Unforgotten comes in a close second
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

I loves melodies of Life whit Emiko Shiratori... so great... the English version of course... I has a hard time understanding the Jap ver. whit out a translator! And a close place after it is the popular Dark Messanger... Have ya heard at the FF radio??? Well I have a couple of time atleast!
    FAVORITE POEM: Part 1.
    Love brought us togheter!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

I heard the most disturbing melodies of life version song thing I think I've ever heard in my life. The person making it thought that it was too slow and quiet, so he made the heavy metal techno dance remix version. :O_O: :O_O: :O_O: :O_O: :O_O:

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The live version of Melodies of Life where she starts the song in Japanese, switches to English for one verse half way through, then back to Japanese again is interesting, if only because of the change in language

There's plenty of good tracks in FF9 though, but I'll mention Daughter of Madain Sari as being a good one because it's not on the original OST but on the OST+ instead - it's a weird mix of Eiko's and Dagger's themes playing on top of each other
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Cool!
    FAVORITE POEM: Part 1.
    Love brought us togheter!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

Default favorite Song

The battle song. And the Melodys of Life those are my favorites.

What's the name of the track played during the fight with Necron? I love the mournful wails at the beginning that go right alond with the music. That's good Johnson!
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-