Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A shrine to Kefka Palazzo, the greatest man who ever lived

Default A shrine to Kefka Palazzo, the greatest man who ever lived

This, as the title says, is a place where people can show their respect for the awsome Kefka. Now, Kefka wasn't like those other villians. He didn't go "Ohhh, I'm Kefka, I'm going to kill innocent people with my big big magic!" NO! He:

Poisoned the water supply of Doma Castle. He didn't just go and have his soldiers do it. NO! He did it HIMSELF! Just THINK of all the women and children he murdered!

REARRANGED THE GEOGRAPHICAL SHAPE OF THE ENTIRE PLANET! I want you to name ONE other villian who did that.

And just look at his competition: Very few of them actually killed over several thousand people. Kefka WON, at least for a while. The number of deaths he caused is staggering! It makes me tingle just thinking about it.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb

Well, Kefka walked a few feet and poured some <poison> into the water. Whoop de do.

Don't get me wrong; I still worship the guy, but for better reasons. Mostly his insanity and his drive. Kefka's just that damn interesting.

I'd list all the reasons here but I don't feel like it. 'ave that, then.

Edit by Kishi: Watch your language.

Yes, I agree that his insanity is appealing, but insanity alone doesn't kill people.

I can just imagine what it was like when the world changed, a little girl, with a pretty bow in her hair, screaming in terror and agony as she plunges into a fiery abyss... ahhhh.

And the look on Cyan's face when he realized that everyone he loved was dead; that was priceless! The pain and the agony that he must have felt... UWEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!

Articles

Yeah, but then you have to remember his little angelic bit. *shudders at the mental picture* Such an evil guy simply CAN'T be an angel, am I right?

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

[q=JeffTheGreat1138] The number of deaths he caused is staggering! It makes me tingle just thinking about it.

I can just imagine what it was like when the world changed, a little girl, with a pretty bow in her hair, screaming in terror and agony as she plunges into a fiery abyss... ahhhh.[/q]

I'm not sure whether to laugh, or be frightened...

[q=StriderX284]Such an evil guy simply CAN'T be an angel, am I right?[/q]

Well Lucifer is said to be the most beautiful being created. Never does it say he was transformed into a beast, unless a beast is beautiful to God?

Anyways, back on topic. Kefka was my favorite villain. Crazed by his hunger for power, and then snapped when Cid's experimental Esper treatment to magically infuse humans went wrong with Kefka. His story is so magical and creative. I've often wished Square would have somehow involved Kefka's younger years, such as his parents or a story from a soldier who knew Kefka. Just the slightest bit to let us see a glimpse of why he acted how he did when he snapped.

Kefka was my favorite villain. Crazed by his hunger for power, and then snapped when Cid's experimental Esper treatment to magically infuse humans went wrong with Kefka. His story is so magical and creative.
    Whaaaat? When do you learn that?

Uweeheehee! I see my little cult is growing! I agree, Kefka's story certainly is fascinating. I think what drew me torward him at first was the fact that I can relate to him.

But enough about that, what are some of your favorite Kefka moments? Mine is a tossup between when he brings about the World of Ruin and when he poisons Doma. So much death and destruction...

I think you are all missing the point here. I dont know, I could be insane but is it me or is Bart in FF7 silly? He is always walking around getting into fights? Does he have some sort of inferiority complex?
    Refer to Bio. Or Dio. Haha. Wit. Take THAT.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Originally posted by princeofdarknez
    Whaaaat? When do you learn that?
    On your first visit to Vector, I believe. One of the townspeople says so.

"Kefka was his first experiment, but the process wasnt perfected yet, and he... snapped." that's vaugely the quote. Not exactly, though.

No they dont abominatrix. Your sources are terrible. What game are YOU playing?

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Someone says it, somewhere. If you want to pull it out, feel free. I dont remember each and every fact about VI, my life does not revolve around it, and it's been a year or two since I've played it.

They do say it somewhere in the game. I clearly remember it being revealed that Kefka was Cid's first experiment.

Dont get your panties in a bunch.

No youre wrong. Completely, Kefka isnt even IN FF6. God.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Cute.

Thank you :mog: <--- what is that?

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

*thinks le' captain should be banneed*

On your first visit to vector, make it to the pub where all the soldiers hang out without getting caught. The soldier seated by himself at the far left table tell you the short story.