View Poll Results: Aeris's weapons...

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kept weapons

12 26.67%
  • Sold 'em

18 40.00%
  • Kept them and went and bought more of her weapons.

7 15.56%
  • What a loser

8 17.78%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Tribute" to Aeris

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Originally posted by Freija
    I kept her most powerful weapons and lobbed them at Sephiroth.
    Ditto. and it did ok damage for me. Like around 4000-6500

dude. thats awesome, itd be better if the ultiamte weapons did damage based on ur health when u threw them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

i never really sell weapons because when i need money i'de rather just sell mastered materia it gets you a lot more money, it takes up to much time to go through all your weaponry and sell it
    FINAL FANTASY ROCKS!!!

go to my site here it has a bunch of message board RPGs and a few other games like Final Fantasy 7 Battle a fun game where you choose an FF7 charector and fight against sephiroth and stuff. it also has a strange RPG called Baldo's gate where you have to fight against monkeys... and... um... FINAL FANTASY ROCKS!!

Anyway... has anyone been able to get Aeris's ultimate weapon Princess Guard, and not have to go through with fighting demons gate? has anyone found a way to get out without having Aeris leave ur party?

While I have gotten Princess Guard, I haven't gotten through without confronting demon gate. And no, you can't switch aeris from your party because of certain circumstances in the next few scenes.
    “What exactly is immortal? What does it mean? To live forever? Is that possible if we all age? Does forever have a physical form? Then what does it look like? I hope I never find out. But forever can’t be true…can it? At least not to us. We say that we’ll always be together forever, but for us mortals we die eventually leaving everyone. Is forever a lie? Or is it a riddle granted only to those immortal to find its answer?â€Â--Dsodem Glalaxien

yeah. im just trying to find a way to leave the temple once i have the weapon and not have to fight any bosses. i dont think its possible, but im trying anyway

Ya, I kept all her weapons. But I keep all weapons, just in case i figure I might wanna use em in a battle someday for fun. I always name my Gold Chocobo Aeris, because iunno, she died good and that FMV always gets stuck in my head. And all my other names are crappy like: BLAM,Rawr,Lubb, and Slu Po.

Try passing the part where aeris dies just go straight to icicle inn
    Yuna- Summoning Princess
    Rikku- Al Bhed
    Auron- Old
    Lulu- Goth
    Wakka- Yevon lover
    Khimari- Little Ronso
    Tidus- Homo

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can't be done... if you try to head up the cliff out of the City of the Ancients, Cloud realises he's forgotten something and turns back.

true, true.......
    but i just wanna know, (sorry for getting off teh subject), but i heard somewhere if you have Princess Guard and Murasame (can be bought at Wutai), and you go to the weapon seller near Gongaga, he will use them and turn them into a powerful weapon for Cid. Is this true? i tried it and he just keeps making that stupid comment. do i need Mythril or something?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

out with the weapons, in with the cash. of course she was still using her default weapon for me at that point every time I play, so it was more like out with nothing, in with nothing.

I kept her weapons and armor just because I never needed to sell them. I always had plenty of money. plus, she was one of my favorite characters and I couldn't let her stuff go. It was too sad. Or maybe I'm the one that's sad.... ^_^

Bye, bye weapons. Hello cash.
    Lets Biltz

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

What is it with you people get over it [SIZE=4]Aeris Is Dead

ahh I kept em I thought she was a good charecter so i didnt want to throw those staffs away who could?
    God Loves Variety