"Only God Can Judge Me" ~Tupac

:: cough :: Irving :: cough ::

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Originally posted by Aya Nekoneko
    I liked the game because of the relationships. And not necessarily the love story between Squall and Rinoa mind you but the relationship that the characters shared with each other. It was just interesting.

Plus nearly all the characters rocked.
    *agrees with that* ^_^' And Squall. I mean, who couldn't like him? There's just that something about him. Gah! Why do you have to be fake?! *looks at a Gackt picture* Well... maybe you are real. @_@'

I'm also female , and it's because of the relationsships, too. I think FF8 had the most complex story, relationships and many surprises!
    I don't really care about a love story, but about a war within the characters theirselfes (thinking of Squall), it's really interesting. nevertheless a fascinating gameplay !

Hm, I think it's interesing: the most FF8 I know are female...
    Don't worry, I can fly

Default hah

*agrees with that* ^_^' And Squall. I mean, who couldn't like him? There's just that something about him. Gah! Why do you have to be fake?! *looks at a Gackt picture* Well... maybe you are real. @_@'

What is it about Squall that chicks love so much about him hahaha. I know hiz design makes him look good...

...but really what is it about him??

*West Siiide!!!
    *Aeris is MY gurl, stay off her!
    *RIP Tupac Shakur...

¤ misery is a butterfly ¤ Aya Nekoneko's Avatar

He's stoic. For some reason, girls seem to love guys who are stoic (although I doubt that this applies in real life... secretive people can be really boring). It's just this... wow factor.

Plus we all know he's a wittle cuddle kitten underneath that quiet, isolated self. XDDD Just ask Rin-chan. =D
    will you shed no tears for broken me?

Oh, it was definately because of Squall.

I dunno. It was so real to me. The characters seemed to just pop right out, and I sometimes felt that I was right there, that I was part of their group. I'm not a sap fan, but the romantic story was nice. It was more of how everyone grew that fascinated me. And all the intricate facets of the game, how everything just tied together.

Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Fuujin! You've dealt with a lot of problems, and may
    be more introverted now than you once were. The wounds have
    healed but scars are still there. You've got a bit of a temper,
    which might make it hard for you to form lasting friendships.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

For me, the first reason is the love story (hopeless romantic syndrome). The second is hot guys. Squall's my number one favorite guy, hot, strong, and really caring and loving after he's out of his shell. Seifer's my next favorite. Although he may be a little hotter than Squall, the evil knight thing totally ruined him. Third is Zell. He's hot too and the whole martial arts thing is sweet, but then again in his FMV his smile freaked me out a bit. Third, Rinoa. She's the best girl in any FF game (don't hurt me, I haven't played them all yet!).
    Don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun.

People in glass houses shouldn't dance naked.

Don't be sad because people think you're weird. Just go around telling people you're mentally insane and laugh at all the people that are scared of you.

Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Seifer! You're a bad-boy (or bad-girl) loner whose
    cool, surly image can be very intriguing to the opposite sex.
    Deep down, you feel really screwed by the world in general.
    It's like no one understands who you really are. Even you.

DEATH TO SPONGEBOB!!
    DEATH TO ALLENBEE!!

Default Agreed!

Agreed! Rinoa iz tight. She's one of those girlz who I wish I could get to know. You know what i'm sayin'? Her and Selphie, i could spent eternity with them and never grow tired of it...

But not too many girlz have love for Selphie... am i rite?

*West Siiide!!!
    *RIP Tupac Shakur...

Selphie' s a good character, but in the game, you don't know enough about her. If you don't put her in your party, you barely talk to her. How can she be a favorite character if you don't really talk to her at all?

On the 'why do girls like FFVIII' topic, being a hopeless romantic I have to mention couples and people first. But another main reason I like FFVIII is because of the gameplay. A lot of times I think guy stereotype girls. I mean, just because we're girls doesn't mean we don't like swearing and kicking monster ass. Guys often think girls gossip and like pink. In another thread, a fellow poster called me a guy, but he was a supporter so it's cool.
    Don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun.

People in glass houses shouldn't dance naked.

Don't be sad because people think you're weird. Just go around telling people you're mentally insane and laugh at all the people that are scared of you.

Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Seifer! You're a bad-boy (or bad-girl) loner whose
    cool, surly image can be very intriguing to the opposite sex.
    Deep down, you feel really screwed by the world in general.
    It's like no one understands who you really are. Even you.

DEATH TO SPONGEBOB!!
    DEATH TO ALLENBEE!!

Default .

Hahaha that's cool!

The only girlz I like are the onez who swear and kick monster @$$ hahahaha. But Selphie is my favorite b'cuz she can lift anyone's spirit at the worst of timez. It's alwayz nice to be around someone who'z optimistic during hard time$...

I know you feel me...
    Some say she'z annoyin but it's better than being around a girl who'z silent!

*West Siiide!!!
    *RIP Tupac Shakur...

Selphie was a ton of fun. I loved her the moment she bumped into Suall. ^,^

Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Fuujin! You've dealt with a lot of problems, and may
    be more introverted now than you once were. The wounds have
    healed but scars are still there. You've got a bit of a temper,
    which might make it hard for you to form lasting friendships.

I like Selfie! She reminds me of my best friend in many ways. How could I not like Selphie? That'd be like me not likin my best friend!^.^

Default Yea

Yeah, Selphie waz my favorite female FF8 character even though she didn't really have anything to do with the story except for when Trabia Garden got messed up!

But anywayz, do anymore female gamerz wanna share their opinionz.

*West Siiide!!!
    *RIP Tupac Shakur...