Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ::FF8 Female Gamerz::

I haven't seen any FF female gamer ever in my life.I'd really like to meet one.There is a friend of mine who also would like meeting a female ff fan.

Well, I'm a female gamer and if you look at the responses, there are many others out there and many many more who don't come to these forums or even know they exist. About meeting you, I don't think people are going to actually search you out. Sorry. But you can probably talk to some female gamers, if that's anything to you.
    Don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun.

People in glass houses shouldn't dance naked.

Don't be sad because people think you're weird. Just go around telling people you're mentally insane and laugh at all the people that are scared of you.

Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Seifer! You're a bad-boy (or bad-girl) loner whose
    cool, surly image can be very intriguing to the opposite sex.
    Deep down, you feel really screwed by the world in general.
    It's like no one understands who you really are. Even you.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

DEATH TO SPONGEBOB!!
    DEATH TO ALLENBEE!!

newbie here *gasp*

squall is the stereotype for the "tall dark and handsome" look that most girls (ie. me) drool over..

not only does it have the love story but i liked how it wasnt the one and only theme.. would get too dull, so throw in a couple wars, chaotic sorceresses and that whole confusing time compression problem to keep the game interesting.

heh.. most other gaming sites is all guys, least theres a change here, heh.

oh, i like irvine the best. easy limit break, upgrades, and i hate to admit but i like tall men =X

ehhh ill just shut up now..
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

Wink hah

Hahaha, ...no pleaze go on!
    (No sarcasm!)

*West Siiide!!!
    *Aeris is MY gurl, stay off her!
    *RIP Tupac Shakur...
    "Only God Can Judge Me" ~Tupac

I liked Selphie, she was cool. She managed to cheer almost everyone up at one time or another. She was a good friend in the game, and she was still optimitstic even though Trabia Garden was destroyed. Plus her and Irvine would make the cutest couple.
    Old enough to know better, but dumb enough to do it anways.

Blanche: "In the south we mature faster...I think it's the heat." Dorothy: "I think it's the gin."

her happiness was almost TOO much.. but not quite sickening. haha i almost feel jealous of her because irvine likes her. notice how i say ALMOST. im not that obsessive of my games yet.... not yet.
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

FFVIII just has a lot of things going for it, for me, anyways. The storyline is interesting, plot holes and all. There are some great characters in it, like Squall, Quistis, Edea, Laguna, Seifer, Selphie... I didn't dislike any of the other characters that much, though Irvine and Cid got on my nerves. The battle system was fun, too.

The love story didn't really pull me into the game. I'm more of a Quistis fan than a Rinoa one, and there was a lot more to it than just those two getting together, besides. Oh, yeah, and Squall is spiffy eye candy. xD *flees*

I'm a girl and I love FFVIII. It was my 2nd FF. I liked the plot, most of the music, and the characters (except Rinoa.)

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Please do not revive threads that haven't had a post in over two years.

Thank you