Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who di YOU think is the best and cutest character in Final Fantasy VIII?

Default Who di YOU think is the best and cutest character in Final Fantasy VIII?

Hello peoples! Hola! Kumusta ka na?! *starts saying greetings from other languages*

I'm just bored and looking for opinions of others about who's the best character in FF8 and the cutest.

:laughing:
    " Wars throughout history have claimed many lives. Although humankind has never been able to forget the sorrow caused by wars, they have not stopped fighting. The blood and tears they shed are merely ceremonial." ~Heero, Gundam Wing

"Dream as if you'll live forever... Live as if you'll die today."

"Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death." ~Earl Wilson

Default hah

ur Mamma! hahaha no jk...

I think the best iz Selphie cuz she's alwayz happy and optimistic. Cutest, you can't really tell! But i think if Rinoa waz a real chick, she would be fine!

*West Siiide!!!
    *Aeris is MY gurl, stay off her!
    *RIP Tupac Shakur...
    "Only God Can Judge Me" ~Tupac

SEIFER!!!!!!!!! definitely seifer. second would be squall only becuz he's hot though. out of the girls i think ellone is the prettiest and next would be edea.

Last edited by ivory; 09-04-2003 at 05:28 AM.
    believe in yourself and make the impossible.....possible

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\legolas signature.jpe[/img]

Selphie ist just SO cute... Luv her

Angelo is the reigning contender in cuteness he's just soo cute, and cool. He makes Rinoa almost ok becuase she sucks big time. but he alone would have been a good charatcer in battle.
    OH YEAH!!!

I LOVE ALL OF THEM wheee!

But the cutest are....

very tiny pics but you can still tell(don't wanna spoil people)

Oooh,i can't paste them all but...selphie,quisty,irvy,and zell are the best and cutest too!
    Oh heck, i love them all
    Last edited by Hikaru; 09-10-2003 at 03:35 AM.
    I am known as Kagome and Rinoa in the forums ^_^
    Visit me in FFWhisper as Kagome

Wink

That is a very hard question to answer. I love all of them as well. Laguna, Kiros (which i always wonder where he was born), anyways Ward (yes even him), Squall and his gang, Siefer and his small gang too. All are cute.

Got to go with Ivory on this one

Tere Hommikust<----hallo in estonian.npubem<---hallo in russian

It has to be Selphie,she is so nice

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

I believe Quistis is the cutest, followed probably by Ellone or Rinoa. I won't even say anything about the guys cuz that's gay.

Kiros is the coolest by far. Mainly cause he has Katal. The cutest... Rinoa cause she's so happy and bubbly. But the hottest is Quistis casue of...oh man... you see her....oh gosh. J/K If sexiness could kill, her booty in that sweater/skirt would be considered lethal weapons!!
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

Originally posted by Squall04
    I believe Quistis is the cutest, followed probably by Ellone or Rinoa. I won't even say anything about the guys cuz that's gay.
    quistis is so hot you only get see her a little though

In the end ialmost cried i got the complete ennding om m yc omputer when irvine film s and everything

Please don't double-post. ~ Big D

Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
    Kiros is the coolest by far. Mainly cause he has Katal. The cutest... Rinoa cause she's so happy and bubbly. But the hottest is Quistis casue of...oh man... you see her....oh gosh. J/K If sexiness could kill, her booty in that sweater/skirt would be considered lethal weapons!!
    Trepe Groupie, in real life. WOW!! O.O

*Rawr* for The Moomba! Stupid Moomba 88's Avatar

It has got to be Laguna. No doubt about it. He is cute, he's funny, he may not be the cleverest man in the world but, hey, nobodys perfect!
    Image too tall.

I think that Seifer is very hot but Laguna is probably the cutest because he is clueless and v.v. funny.
    Give me the oblivion that is darkness
    Lest I should see
    The light which is
    Truth.