Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELLLLP

Default HELLLLP

I cant beat jecht and i really need help.

ps: i dont have the magus sisters

Use Anima then. Or Bahamut. Or get Magus sisters.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

A little more information would be helpful, as to which game you are talking about, ect. You probably didn't see the rest of the boards probably best open to your question either

about me getting the magus sisters, i kinda dont know how.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Select the fight command and make sure you heal sometimes. It helps if you use characters.

Wrong Forum (I think I'm supposed to warn you instead of post but I'm not sure)

Jecht's first form has 60,000 life and the second has 120,000 so you'll have to be able to deal 180,000 damage. Moves like Hastega (Tidus has it, if you don't have it yet use Haste) give you a ton more turns to be able to pound away. Aeons are very effective for dealing damage if you like to use Yuna. Use your best damage dealing characters and be willing to bring in healers if you need it... I always thought Jecht was one of the easiest (not including FFX-2 easiest) final boss in FF so I can't give much other advice. Coming into the battle with overdrives full and aeon overdrives full should make the fight incredibly easy. If this doesn't help it would be nice to know the stats and maybe some moves of the three main characters you normally use.

Edit: Magus sisters are gotten in the Remiem temple in the Calm lands. Get a chocobo from the women who rides around on one and go to the right of the entrance to the calm lands (coming from Macalania or Bevelle) and step on the chocobo feather- I'll let figure out the rest.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

In response, i have all my overdrives except yojinbo and about using anima, i try, but i always die within 4 turns (mine isnt that strong)

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You should play FFX-2 instead.

You can always heal with yuna or toss up an Al Bhed potion with Rikku to heal. Putting in your fastest characters to start allow you to switch to your best after getting them quicker turns. It'd be nice if you posted your life and how much you normally do as well as how much he does a turn to your characters.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

i do play ffx-2 and im stuck there as well (on the dark magus sisters fight in ch 5)

You are just bad at RPGs. Play Super Mario instead.
    Aim for the small one first.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Press the jump button to make Mario jump. You have to hit them on top of their head. Like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    Press the jump button to make Mario jump. You have to hit them on top of their head. Like this:

Are you going to do something similar to what we did in FF VI?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by raskerino
    (I think I'm supposed to warn you instead of post but I'm not sure)
    Yep, that's the way to do it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously, all I did was train a bunch, and used Anima. I never really understood how to work the Magus Sisters. That doesn't matter though cause I did just fine without them ladies. >=(
    --Box Box Box Box

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

your almost as bad at this as my friend. in FFX-2 he had trouble beating the zanarkand boss in chapter one. youve got to either play something else or get better at RPGs. which FFs do you have? (all you FF masters out there prepare to laugh at this.) i know someone who cant get past ifrit in FF8 and cant get past the first black waltz in FF9 and the only reason he beat yunalesca is because i told him exactly what moves to do. i hope your not THAT bad at FF but it seems like you need to play more.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*