Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help.

Default I need help.

I'm stuck in the cave and can't find the crystal. I beat the dragon and turned left and now I keep walking around in circles. Please help.

Make sure you've got your fire-absorbing armor equipped and you have plenty of potions. Also, since you're in the volcano area, all the enemies are weak against ice.

As for how to escape, look for a chest on the right side of the screen. There should be a Fire Sword in it. All you have to do is go up through the small opening above the chest.

First ya gotta turn your system off, get into your time machine, go back a year or two, then wait for the game like everybody else.
    Draxyle/RedMage/Windurst/Level 12+

Thanks Linus (no thanks to Alpha) and that sucks I already bought a fire sword oh well I guess this thread is pointless now lol unless you want to stickie it in case anyone else gets stuck which is a good idea.

Ignore Alpha he has no spirit of RPing.
    "Celestial ground is found broken, Exposing a bottomless depth where heartless spawns await to devour the small piece of your soul that's left."Illogic

++===~Skillz~===++

What are game are you talking about? FFXII ISN'T EVEN OUT IN JAPAN YET?

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

we downloaded it

Try using your Energy beam at some of the walls. I think there should be a secret cave somewhere around there.

You downloaded it? How? The game isn't even finished yet?

I finally got the crystal. You have to go to the left wall. At some point while walking along the left wall, a message saying "Something shines in the darkness..." will pop up. Examine and you get the crystal.

Correction: they haven't even started working on it yet.

They're called temporal cable modems; aren't they standard equipment yet?!?

Wow, I must really suck. I'm still trying to find the third rune in the sunken temple. Any ideas? Last thing I did was obtain the pulsing sphere by defeating primal weapon. I've been walking aimlessly around since.

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

Well after you defeat primal weapon a new tunnel opens near where you enter the temple... you have to backtrack nearly all the way to the beginning... it really sucks... considering the crappy exp you get from the enemies in the temple.

These people trying to figure out what we're talking about... wow... I feel sorry for them. You think they would've figured it out by now... meh... let's just keep playing FFXII

So yeah... I'm having trouble with this side quest near the end of the game... there's a dark samurai, and he stole my weapon right, and I have to chase him down or something... but I forgot the clue he gave me before disappearing... and so I have no idea where to look...

I'm so sad... and I really want him on my team, and to get my ultimate sword back... yup... Help please?

Gamefaqs has next to nothing on this game... damned gamefaqs! *shakes fist*
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

Originally posted by Taerdin
    So yeah... I'm having trouble with this side quest near the end of the game... there's a dark samurai, and he stole my weapon right, and I have to chase him down or something... but I forgot the clue he gave me before disappearing... and so I have no idea where to look...

I'm so sad... and I really want him on my team, and to get my ultimate sword back... yup... Help please?
    I just did that part, it took me a while. The dark samurai is really (SPOILER)Moogle Pete in disguise. You work that out because he's wearing the same shoes you gave him on his birthday. Thus, you'll find him in his Aunt's house in Snake Valley (he's hiding behind the couch).

Can anyone answer my question please? How can you download the game if Square hasn't even started working on the game yet?

P.S. the next person replying to this thread has to answer my question.

Don't you have Napster 2?

It's been there for like a week now. I'd say I'm about half-finished with the game. Tredna is already level 35.