Thread: Help me abolish Random!!!

Angry Help me abolish Random!!!

Self-explanatory... This has got to be the most annoying rule in Triple Triad and I've lost a lot of games because of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi View Post
    ZORN: "We are opposed to reviving long-dead threads!"
    THORN: "Opposed to reviving--hey, you know what? I'm tired of this whole stupid shtick. I have no trouble talking in uninverted sentences, and while I have no idea about my partner here since we never even talk to each other outside of work, Thorn's not even my real name. It's Larry, and I quit."

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, Squall 'carries' rules around the world with him, kind of like SARS.

There's a guy sitting down at the Balamb waterfront, an ex-Garden student. If you play him, Squall loses all the additional rules he carrying. This might help to prevent the spread of Random...

Blog Entries

Also, when you play someone with mixed rules, you may abolish rules,

i.e. when the other players says something along the lines of, "hey, you have rules from -whatever-, let's use them too."

After the game of mixed rules, whether you win, lose or draw, one of three things may happen.

1. Nothing, game continues.
    2. Rules you are carrying are spread in the region
    3. An existing rule in the region is abolished.

It's kinda risky because you might end up spreading rules everywhere and possibly abolish Open. This will most likely happen after you come back from the Lunar Base.

You can remedy this by saving, playing and resetting until you get the desired effect. Note that abolishing a rule is very hard to do and you will most likely end up spreading a rule instead, so be prepared for a lot of resetting.