Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ok... predictions people

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Someone called Cid, who is most likely linked with Airships(Damn you FF8 for breaking this rule! And 6 too, now that I think about it, but at least that guy was an engineer)

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

Well, Ed, 6 (In you opinion, the worst game ever) doubled is 12. 12 will be twice as bad a 6!

Can't take a joke?

Originally posted by playaGAW
    I hope the chracters realize the consequences of thier actions when they kill other living creatures. Those monsters have lives too. What about when they kill people they seem to show no emotion about it. That might have been someone with a family even if they are an enemy at the momemt.

We all know this isn't likely as the chracters kill stuff then celebrate. Having no consciense can make them as bad as the bad guy.
    No, it's okay... they will make some excuse why it's okay... they did that in 8 and 10, you know?

In all fairness, I think that our heroes usually get attackes by the creatures, so it;s not ther fault. Why a feeble monster would attack three armed, experienced fighters is beyond me though...

What I also expect is a poor / no explaination as to why only three people can fight in any given battle...

(Only three fighting is pretty much guaranteed, though I hope they change it! Having said that, in 9 you could fight with four, right?)

Oh, and you'll almost definitely have to save the planet/universe/time of course. Though if you didn't, it wouldn't be a Final Fantasy, would it?!

(Okay - 10 I guess you weren't saving the world... but what you were doing was removing a creature that hurt all of the planets inhabitants, regardless of race, so it's good enough in my opinion...)

Ya know, I think it's stupid that they even switched to having 3 people per battle rather than 4 in the first place! It was understandable concidering the limitations in 7, but they shouldn't have kept with it. Square was just taking short cuts, that's all...

And ya know, there is a good point about having a consciense about killing... they should link their kills towards humans to the story. It shouldn't just be, "Oh, a soldier! Let's kill them!" Maybe they could have something change in the game depending on what soldiers you kill where (you know, an event with the monsters/soldiers/enemies on the screen). I also really liked in Chrono Cross how you could run from any battle no matter what, even boss battles. That was cool.
    Elionai Eli Adullam

I liked that in CC too.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Originally posted by Blizzard
    Well, Ed, 6 (In you opinion, the worst game ever) doubled is 12. 12 will be twice as bad a 6!

Can't take a joke?
    I can take a joke...but your joke is just so troutty I couldn't tell the difference from it being a joke and you trying to piss me off.

4 is one of my favorite games...so FFXII will be 3 times better than that! Watch your self before you mess yourself!

Cid was linked to an airship in 8. Garden is a freaking airship.

i think they'l take bits and peices from old ff's and add them all together in this one. for example , the main character could be a clone or a daoll but doesnt figure out till he meets the creator of the world, which i would like to call an oracle, then when he finds out that hes a doll he asks the oracle y she made the dols and the oracle would tell him that there are special monsters draing life from the earth and the dolls were created to raise those monsters and kill the earth. so he wouldask the oracle y she or he would do that and theoracle would say "for amusement" then the oracles mystic guards would come in and chase the main, thats wut im callin him now cuz character takes to damn long to type, ok so they chase the main cuz he now knows the oracle's plan and he escapes back to where his party was waiting and they escape the building and then from then on its up to that group of heroes to save the world and kill the person or thing that they used to worship. and ofcourse there will be chocobo's moogles, airships, and boats. thats wut im hoppin for.
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

i was in a different froum and ppl were saying they have played it

and if it is true were u get it and is it in english

It's all crap, nobody has played it; I doubt Square-Enix even has that far of a model available that it COULD be bootlegged. No, no one has played it.
    Elionai Eli Adullam

and the level system will be revised untill its a piece of crap. like ten when you put little glass balls that monsters carryed around, so you can put them in a giant slab that you carry around

Default spere grid

and the level system will be revised untill its a piece of crap. like

i kinda like the spere grid but 9 was like almost all other rpgs as fare as the lvl up goes

That's exactly why I want it to be like 9. I don't want any more crap in trying to change things up, I prefer traditional! I like the FF storyline, and I love their different ways of doing things, but I want them to do some regular RPG stuff again! Nothing changing everything like in X. Also, I hate how the three games (7, 8, and 10) reverted to 3 characters rather than 4... 9 rules!
    Elionai Eli Adullam

I hate how the three games (7, 8, and 10) reverted to 3 characters rather than 4... 9 rules!
    ya i liked 9 cause the 4 charecters

but10 was nice cause yuna didnt have to be just a w mage she could have been a b mage a thief maybe even a warrior if u went to kimarhis ar aurans path

witch was really cool

but ya your right 9 was the best lvl up system

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Originally posted by Linus
    Cid was linked to an airship in 8. Garden is a freaking airship.
    Balamb Garden isn't an airship. It can't fly. It just sort of hovers in a generally lousy manner.