Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ok... predictions people

Default ok... predictions people

so well its kinda self explanitory and since we dont really have any concrete... stuff. what predictions do you have for ff12. so... yeah
    Word/s.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I predict that it will go down and unite all FF gamers with a common agreement that this is the best FF game EVER!

ed lieks teh hype

i tihkn ther will b flyign monkiess!~~~

There will... hmm, let's see... I'm guessing that there will be original characters. Yeah, that sounds good. And... probably an airship. Yeah! And maybe even chocobos!

That's all I've got. I know it's enough to really think about for weeks, but if I'm right, you all know I said it first...
    Elionai Eli Adullam

Horribly pointless sidequests that you either have to buy a strat guide or go online to even know about.

Hm, and a boss with one billion HP, but that's ok because you'll get a hundred million hitpoint attack if you do the sidequests. This attack will crush the final boss in one hit, of course. The characters will never question why this monster didn't just kill the final boss and take over the world himself.

Like all the ones before it.

Spear-Chucking Friend Mr. Mojo Risin's Avatar

Originally posted by Doomgaze
    Horribly pointless sidequests that you either have to buy a strat guide or go online to even know about.

Hm, and a boss with one billion HP, but that's ok because you'll get a hundred million hitpoint attack if you do the sidequests. This attack will crush the final boss in one hit, of course. The characters will never question why this monster didn't just kill the final boss and take over the world himself.
    That was great.
    Smile even though its breaking

I predict it'll have a plot. Where you play as a teenage boy. And you'll get party members. One of them will be a girl. And their make a love thing between the main charcter and the girl and forget the other charcters exsist because they only think the 2 main charcters deserve any kind of characterazation.

Then as you play your start somewhere. And fight a boss. Then do some more stuff and fight another boss. Continue on and fight another boss. Then fight 2 bosses. Then a big plot point and then (SPOILER) Somebody will die dramatically and then you'll face the final boss.

Although I doubt any of that will happen.
    This space intentionally left blank.

That's just expanding on my idea! You were stealing from me! Piracy! Piracy!!!
    Elionai Eli Adullam

A large, on-going sidequest (probably involving playing cards) that has absoultely nothing to do with the plot or people of the game whatsoever.

OR: A large, on-going sidequest which is closely linked to either the plot or the people of the game, but which people will complain about because it is turn-based and has a few graphical glitches.

My preference is the second one...

Wow, nothing positive to say about game? Interesting. I predict a storyline that will surprise everyone and revive the series. Yes I predict there will be continuing FFs on PS3 and FFXII will make it happen.
    Summon PETS: FENRIR, IFRIT,RAMUH, SHIVA, GARUDA, LEVIATHAN, TITAN, CARBUNCLE
    ELEMENTALS: DARK, ICE, FIRE, THUNDER, EARTH, WIND, WATER AND LIGHT
    http://rom.gloriousff.com

Oh, no, I was just stating the obvious, cause that's how it is with every game. I expect greatness from this next one. But I expected perfection with FFX, and I was dissapointed. So I'm not going to have ANY expectations for this one, and therefor I will make no valid predictions. I think it could very well revive the series, IF they do it right. But there's no doubt that they'll keep making more, even if FFXII is the WORST of the series.
    Elionai Eli Adullam

I hope the chracters realize the consequences of thier actions when they kill other living creatures. Those monsters have lives too. What about when they kill people they seem to show no emotion about it. That might have been someone with a family even if they are an enemy at the momemt.

We all know this isn't likely as the chracters kill stuff then celebrate. Having no consciense can make them as bad as the bad guy.

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

Originally posted by edczxcvbnm
    I predict that it will go down and unite all FF gamers with a common agreement that this is the best FF game EVER!
    But, Ed, 6 x 2 = 12!

OH THE IRONY

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

and 4 x 3 = 12 also. What the is your point? Your just pulling numbers out of no where man. Maybe if that 2 was relevent to something it would matter but it doesn't!