Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More fantasy...

I hope they never stop makeing Final Fantasys... And I hope they make another Chrono game too...Has anyone herd anything about that?

if they would stop making final fantasy square enix would go bank rupt

and speaking of square enix the game they just made (unlimited saga) suck major a$$. The over wold is a joke. When you move on the over world map you guy looks like a game peice and you have to follow a path. If square enix keeps making games like that then......

Word. Man, that game is lame. And the animation (when there is animation) is pretty good, but not deserving of the PS2. Yeah, Square Enix really needs to release a good, smash hit, and then I'll respect the merger...
    Elionai Eli Adullam

Default stop ff are u Crazy!!!!!!!

i cant belive my ears

Anyway, they need to just stop making FF games... seriously. Eight through Ten have been less than stellar (I'm being nice here), and they just need to quit before they run the series completely into the ground. Of course, with Ten-Two (what a horrid name) coming out, it might be a little too late for that
    are u crazy Final Fantasy is one of the best scratch that

Final Fantasy is The Best RPG Game i have Ever played

and with XI coming out in usa in oct

can u guys believe this guy what is he thinking

just shoot him

Default fantasy

the Reason FF Games Are Fantasy is cause they havent happend and most of the time in reall life if u get shot (like in FFX at the wedding seen when u fought those bad ppl) u got shot at least once and did u die no

and when u get hit by a sword most of the time u would die

and then there is magic whitch there is no sutch thing as magic

maybe in the old days of Xenia And herculeys (how ever it is spelled)
    they might of had magic but not in the year 2003

PS this as nothing to do with FF Gams... but they should really make a highlander game

u know with the immortal ppl

war-less soldier

what we need here is a final fantasy that feels more like a platformer. In particular Jak and daxter. That sort of explorability added to the sort of camera work that they did in X would be awsome. I'm sick of the screen going black to load a new background every 3 seconds. i also want to see the more physically inclined characters get more to play with than just the "attack" option. BORING!

I don't really have an opinion on the technology aspect of it. I don't care if it has machines or not as long as it all works well as a story.
    Nothing is what it seems...

Everything is a test...

Originally posted by Ryan
    what we need here is a final fantasy that feels more like a platformer. In particular Jak and daxter. That sort of explorability added to the sort of camera work that they did in X would be awsome. I'm sick of the screen going black to load a new background every 3 seconds. i also want to see the more physically inclined characters get more to play with than just the "attack" option. BORING!

I don't really have an opinion on the technology aspect of it. I don't care if it has machines or not as long as it all works well as a story.
    I want exactly the opposite of what you just said.

Well, I just hope it's not going to be one of those "interactive movie" games where it's mostly cinematics and little gameplay.

war-less soldier

Well, I just hope it's not going to be one of those "interactive movie" games where it's mostly cinematics and little gameplay.
    yea i dig what you mean. Those have a place, but that style could be annoying for a final fantasy game

I want exactly the opposite of what you just said.
    So what do you want?

Everything is a test...

Originally posted by elemental-force
    if they would stop making final fantasy square enix would go bank rupt
    Ha! Yeah, you go on believing that.

Originaly posted by inlineskating29
    are u crazy Final Fantasy is one of the best scratch that
    lmao u r so rite i dun no wut i wuz thinkn!!1

As of now, it looks as if Square has completely run out of good ideas with the Final Fantasy series, and should just quit before they utterly destroy it. Ten-Two (AWFUL NAME) is proof of this. Who knows though, maybe they'll surprise me with Twelve and/or Thirteen, and they will be right up there with Four through Seven........................ but I doubt it.
    I know for a fact that there is no way Square is going to stop making Final Fantasy games anytime soon, because too many rabid fan-boys and fan-girls (don't want to discriminate) are going to buy anything that has the "Final Fantasy" symbol on it... no matter how awful it is.
    Last edited by Kenshin IV; 08-25-2003 at 03:25 AM.

war-less soldier

As of now, it looks as if Square has completely run out of good ideas with the Final Fantasy series, and should just quit before they utterly destroy it. Ten-Two (AWFUL NAME) is proof of this. Who knows though, maybe they'll surprise me with Twelve and/or Thirteen, and they will be right up there with Four through Seven........................ but I doubt it.
    What do you have against X-2, other than the name?

I haven't plaved 4 5 or 6 but what makes them superior games?

Everything is a test...

Everything.

And play them for yourself and you'll find out.

By the way, is it really necessary to quote the person above you? o_O
    Last edited by Kenshin IV; 08-26-2003 at 12:40 AM.

Originally posted by Ryan
    So what do you want?
    Isn't it obvious? I don't want what you want. You want action... Here's a question, instead of asking for a crappy RPG why don't you just get an action game? I'm sick of this updating, renewing, revolutionizing stuff Square keeps trying. It seems like every thing square craps out people rave about. I cannot see why Square keeps on updating and trying to be different then going ahead and dipping there feet in to some thing different. FFX-2 was a disgrace to FFX it was obvisoully a sorry attempt to attract perves.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Way to judge a book by its cover, there.

war-less soldier

I'm sick of this updating, renewing, revolutionizing stuff Square keeps trying
    Sillly monkey you can't fly. Here are some princibles of business for you. you have to update a product to make it keep it's novelty appeal to the market. If they didn't update then we would all still be playing FF 1. All other sectors of the video game industry would be making games designed for the PS2 and X Box and what have you, and square would be pumping out games you might expect to see on the atari. Plus you should commend them for trying different things in videogame making because even though it is necessary for their company to stay afloat, it is also quite risky to try new things, especialy in an industry such as this one. Some new things work and others don't. That's what this thread is about, what is somehting that you would like to see in a final fantasy.

I'm gonna risk being off topic for a second to ask you a question. Have you thought that FF X-2 isn't a shot at the perv market as much as it is to the female market?3 strong female leads? hmmmm....

Back on topic: so who is getting a little tired of monsters carrying around money? Isn't it time to try something new? Maybe they will with XII. I hope so.

Everything is a test...