Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More fantasy...

I agree with you on that statement Ryan, but one thing I don't is how you want it to be more of a platform game. Final Fantasy is an RPG, not a platform, and it will stay an RPG because that's what the series is.

If Square wanted to make a platform, I don't think they'd be making it Final Fantsy, it'd be a different game. The whole fact that FF is an RPG is what brings people to love it.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

war-less soldier

Very very true and i'm sorry if i didn't say this. I would want it to reamin an RPG, with the leveling up and the skills and the battle and the whole nine yards, i just wanted to see elements of other genres be brought in to give the RPG a new feel while retaining the elements that make it an RPG
    Nothing is what it seems...

Everything is a test...

Default moron

Isn't it obvious? I don't want what you want. You want action... Here's a question, instead of asking for a crappy RPG why don't you just get an action game? I'm sick of this updating, renewing, revolutionizing stuff Square keeps trying. It seems like every thing square craps out people rave about. I cannot see why Square keeps on updating and trying to be different then going ahead and dipping there feet in to some thing different. FFX-2 was a disgrace to FFX it was obvisoully a sorry attempt to attract perves.

just cause yuna wears nothing well almost nothing doesnt mean she is a ho slut whore... etc

and it doesnt mean there attracting perves

the only reason they made her dress like that was cause it is 2 years after sin and life has changed

yuna only wore so mutch close in the FFX was cause she was all proper and spiras guidance type person

u know

ps sry for typping so mutch and quoteing so mutch crap

The only reason they made her dress like that was because that helps sell the game. You obviously have never heard of a little thing called "marketing."

Default ya

ya i know it helps its called ''sex sells"

but it still doesnt meen that there atracting perves
    it is still going to be a tight game

ive only liked ff since 8 ive played all of them from that point on and beaten them and ff is and always will be the best rpg in the world no matter what.
    have a nice day

Personaly, I love FF games but I also like other RPG's. Inlineskating29, you need to realise that not everyone has the same opinion about FF games as you, and they DO play others.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Default bling

i do play other rpgs and fantasy games but ff and crono
    are the best