Thread: Yay I beat X-Death! Sweet baby moses what is THAT!!!

Yay I beat X-Death! Sweet baby moses what is THAT!!!

How do you beat that Neo-X-Death!!!? Ive tried everything!!! (sort of)

OMG lots of people have with this guy. Do you have GP Toss and Mime? If you do I'll tell you what to do.

i got gp toss but how do you get mime? ive heard of it but i dont know how to get it

If you have the submarine, go to the water crysatl tower since it's underwater, [check the map if you don't know where to go]. Once in there, keep on going until you fight Gogo. When you fight him, do absolutely NOTHING and you'll win and get the Mime class. Do that and I'll tell you what to do when fighting NXD.

Grin Yo, Sorry Flare Star

I wish I could help you on this one but I really can't because I can't get past X-death himself so after you beat X-death do you have to fight neo X-death right away?
    Yo Whats up
    I like action games better than RPG's but right now my bro keeps braging on my that i havent beat a square soft RPG yet so I'm aiming for 5 and I've almost beat it.

Yes you do have to fiight right away. Use GP Toss on all the characters thhat have it, and have everyone else as a mime and mime the GPToss.

i always run out of gp

To be honest I found Neo-X-death easy. I beat him on my second try. I suggest you get ribbons to avoid his Grand croos attack. I found 2. One fron a girl in the armour shop of Mule and the other I think was somewhere in the Celft of dimension.

Here is what I had.

Bartz
    Bare
    Masterd Time Mage
    Masterd Knight
    Abliltys:
    Time
    Store (But this one doesn't matter)

Reina
    Bare
    Masterd White mage
    Masterd Knight
    level 2 Samurai
    Abliltys:
    White
    GP toss

Faris
    Mime
    Masterd Summoner
    Masterd Monk
    Abliltys:
    Summon
    HP+30%
    HP+30%

Krille
    Bare
    Materd Black Mage
    Masterd Geomancer
    Masterd Knight
    Abliltys:
    Black
    Earth

Have Bartz use Meteo. Reina do GP toss or heal if soneone is low. Faris summon Bahumat or if his turn is after Reina Mime. Krille use either Ice3, Fire3 or Bolt3 or use Earth. Give Reina and Faris a Ribbon and have these waepons euiped. Masume, Exlibur, Chicken Knife, Assain.
    Lets Biltz

Yeah, I spent a bit of time leveling up, so I had all my jobs mastered (yes, ALL... COMPLETELY), and my guys were all around level 50. It was still difficult, but I didn't even need to use GP Toss. Still, though, I could never defeat the two ultimate optional bosses...
    Elionai Eli Adullam

all my team are on lvl 47 and Bartz has mastered samurai,
    blk mage

reina has mastered blk mage, wht mage, knight

krile has mastered monk, ninja and geomancer

faris has mastered knight, blk mage and samurai

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

*SPOILERS*

I was on level 42 with very few jobs mastered (maybe 2-3 for each character) and I've never lost to Exdeath or Neo Exdeath. Someone with GP Toss is useful but it is possible to win without it. I just kept attacking and using Bahamut. X-Magic, Quick and Mime make casting Bahamut a lot easier but I didn't have any of those back then. You'll need Cure3 for healing. As for support spells, Haste2, Golem and Big Guard are very useful (I'd strongly recommend getting Big Guard). Equip your guys with as many ribbons as you can. Use Bare or Mime classes. You should win in a while. The only really bad things are Algamest and Grand Cross. However, Big Guard protects from Algamest and ribbons protect from Grand Cross.

Just one word of warning. Try to kill all parts of Neo Exdeath at the same time. If you don't, the last part will start constantly casting Meteo which will hurt you big-time.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Last edited by MagicKnight Locke; 08-30-2003 at 11:02 PM.

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Keep leveling up and keep spamming attacks. Works for me!