Thread: battle endings?

Default battle endings?

wut happens at the end of a battle? is there the famous winning music? does the characters do winng stances? wut happens?
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

The enemy disappears and you get some exp... yay!... sorta... XD

Oh and I forgot the exciting part... YOU PUT AWAY YOUR WEAPON! Wowee!
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

yeah...the only time u hear the winning music in every FF is whenu go up in Level. But hey watching ur character take out ur weapon and put it back in is cool nonetheless.
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.

another question is: can u get like limit breaks or overdrives u no stuff like that?
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

Their called weapon skills. As you battle you have a TP (tactical point) gauge below your MP one and it'll slowly fill. When it reaches 100% you can use your weapon skill, depending on your weapon skill level you'll do different attacks. If you go beyond 100% on the gauge you do extra damage and in some cases a added status effect.

You want to use your TP as soon as you can as after a while it slowly goes away.
    This space intentionally left blank.

yeah and if ur whole party or most of the party have their TP gauge ready then u can do it one after the other...creating renkeis, super group moves!
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.