Thread: How to beat X-death

How to beat X-death

Alright I need to know how do i beat x-death i mean i tried like 6 times and i just keep dying andyone got a suggestion for characters i should use?

You have to be smart to beathim...or just a really really high level. I prefer smart though.

First have 1 bare and 3 mimes. Give everyone at least 1 of their best magic between white, summon, black, and time. Make sure their able to use every spell of them and have every of the best spells (shell, haste, and the ultimate attacks spells, along with cure are what you need)

Then for make sure you divide up these skills for everyone and give them good weapons. Also if you have it, give the bare GP toss. It'll come in handy during phase 2. Phase one though shell if you wish (it's meant for phase 2 though) and just get a chain of spells going. Get haste 2 on first then regen, then use any of the ultimate attack spells (preferably what the bare has) and just mime it and you get that spell for free on your mimes, then just continue over and over and heal when you need to, and after a bit phase 1 is won. After then in phase 2 GP toss is really useful to hurt all the parts at once, when your out of that use Bahamut over and over with mimes and make sure to shell yourself so his special attacks do less damage, haste and also regen as usual.

Hope this helps.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Default Bahammat

Yo bahammot I dont have mime where do you get that anyway can I get it now that I beat him?
    Yo Whats up
    I like action games better than RPG's but right now my bro keeps braging on my that i havent beat a square soft RPG yet so I'm aiming for 5 and I've almost beat it.

Umm if you meant if you can leave the Cleft of Deminsions, then yes you can. You just have to go all the way back through again though. But the mime class is under the water. I'm not sure fully where but it's under the water, so you need the sub to get it and it's in a tower. You have to get to the bottom of the tower and fight GoGo and win, which is very difficult. To beat GoGo (SPOILER)sit there and do nothing, he'll go away eventually.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Mighty Pirate Faris

Well, which ex-death do you mean? He's fought multiple times (like any decent villain).

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

if you mean Neo-ExDeath, just use coin toss.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

One of the X Death was punched to death by my Galuf. The other few were mutilated by my swords. Oh these Ex Deaths, always infesting the world