Thread: hi hi :) i have some questions :(

Default hi hi :) i have some questions :(

hi hi

im sorry ive never played the game and im not a beta tester...
    but im hoping to get ready to play once the game is released
    and i have a question that i would greatly appreciate for guys to take the time to answer it...i may also have more questions in the future
    but anyways please dont mop me if my question is stupid

do job qualities carry over???
    or like...when you have the job as a secondary job?
    for example...if im a white mage/red mage...will i get the fast cast thingy?(assuming that my job levels are high enough)

thank you
    -annie

actually...i have another question...
    um...like other online rpgs...can we customize adding points to our stats when we level up??? or...are stats the same for all characters of the same race and level?
    Last edited by aznannielin; 08-19-2003 at 01:51 AM.
    um...hi...im annie

*mops*

...mean
    um...hi...im annie

do job qualities carry over???
    or like...when you have the job as a secondary job?
    for example...if im a white mage/red mage...will i get the fast cast thingy?(assuming that my job levels are high enough)
    The only things the second job gives to the main job are the stats and job abilities, not including the super ability, aka the 2 hour ability. (like the thief's perfect dodge)

um...like other online rpgs...can we customize adding points to our stats when we level up??? or...are stats the same for all characters of the same race and level?
    All stats are given automatically.
    Draxyle/RedMage/Windurst/Level 12+

hi hi

that means i can cast faster if my secondary job is red mage? im starting to see the possibilities...a bit
    does that mean a secondary dragon knight can also get out her wyvern??? thatll be quite cool
    too bad we cant add stats like in other rpgs though

thanks alpha!!!
    -annie

um...if its not too much...may i ask for some of the popular builds that players tend to make...and why if anyones ok with sparing their time?

oh...and...how hard is it to level in this game??? i heard its super hard and its impossible to level alone is that true??? i hope not
    Last edited by aznannielin; 08-19-2003 at 05:17 AM.
    um...hi...im annie

oh...and...how hard is it to level in this game??? i heard its super hard and its impossible to level alone is that true??? i hope not
    well its not that hard the first fw levels....but once u get to lvl 10 and higher it is strongly recommended that u lvl up with a party....A GREAT WAY TO MEET NEW FRIENDS!

and as it gets harder to lvl up it also takes longer....but its worth it.
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.