Thread: Can someone explain FFX-2 to me?

Default Can someone explain FFX-2 to me?

What is it ..... like ....... I dunno.......help :P I know its the 2nd one to FFX (aint that the first sequeal?) but whats it about etc

Trust me, you're better off not knowing.

Think of Charlie's Angel, and then imagine looking for someone who doesn't exist. 'Nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Originally posted by masamune1287
    Think of Charlie's Angel, and then imagine looking for someone who doesn't exist. 'Nuff said
    And Charlie's Angels being Lingerie models who forgot to change after leaving work. It's that shameless.

Kinda sad... I already paid for the game, so I have to get it when it comes out.

Um... get your money back? o_O

Im prolly gonna do that. But I'll have to wait until I get the game and then return it.

You are going to play it first, aren't you. Just because a game sounds like crap doesn't mean that it is. Just a thought I had...

Yeah sure it's very different from every other FF game but give it a chance. It still has storyline to it and adventure, just because it's not swords and sorcery doesn't mean it's instantly rubbish, atleast play it first like graves said.

Originally posted by Mr. Graves
    You are going to play it first, aren't you. Just because a game sounds like crap doesn't mean that it is. Just a thought I had...
    Yeah, I prolly play it and then return it saying that it didnt work, and then try to get a refund

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

if it's anything like what FF8-2 is going to be, you'll be running around the world map for hours fighting monsters and not doing anything important.

You'll also start at level 100, have perfect stats, the best weapons, and be bored within the first day.

Holy shiznit man!!! There's gonna be an FFVIII-2? I think that was sarcasm, but I hope there is an FFVIII-2.

well if there is going to be an VIII-2 there will probably be even less character development to it than there was in the first one.

If there was FF8-2 then i would collapse for moment...But hey, i wish there was.
    I am known as Kagome and Rinoa in the forums ^_^
    Visit me in FFWhisper as Kagome