Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who has the best sex appeal?

who has the best sex appeal?

i would have to say baralai (is that right?) definetly!!! but out of all the girls in the game i'd say yuna. what can i say? i'm a girl and rikku is straight up a slut but she's totally cool...don't get me wrong. paine is also really good-lookin but why does she have gray hair? she's 18 for goodness sake!!!!
    believe in yourself and make the impossible.....possible

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\legolas signature.jpe[/img]

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You don't have to be old to have grey hair. It's a lovely invetion called "Hair dye".

Plus, Seymour had blue hair and no one complained about THAT.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

And given they're in a world where they use magic and summons to fight monsters, I think hair color is the least of your problems if you're trying to think realistically.

Rikku is luv

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rikku looks hot in X-2
    Even though it's kinda weird her wearing a scarf and not much else
    I like her skirt and ..the rest. Hehe.

But I think Yuna looks sexy too, a lot of people don't seem to like her "short shorts" but I think they're nice, and hey more freedom to move around in than that long skirt right?

But Paine.. I don't really like the look of very much.. the short hair and that..
    rawr

Rikku> all

hey everyone!!!! what about the guys? doesn't anyone want to make a comment about them? ......................am I the only girl here? ............sheesh.

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a girl lol, I forgot about the guys, well not that there's many of them.. But personally I found Auron sexy but Tidus is still my favourite *wishes she was Yuna*
    rawr

thanx 'Xander'....now i feel better knowing that i'm not the only girl here.

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just realised I said Auron cos I was thinking of X.. it was *really* late when I wrote that...I don't know if he's even in X-2.
    But still Tidus is sexy whether it's X or X-2.
    rawr

Well, of the girls it's definitely Paine. She's foxy. Yuna's the girl next door, cute and nice. Rikku, well, she's a bit sluttish, but cute too. Paine has attitude.
    And the guys... Well, there's so little info about others than Tidus or Shuin(Shuin is betterlooking btw), but Nooj, Baralai and that third guy(I think his name started with G...) are all quite ok. At least they look a lot better than Tidus. Hope they appear a lot in the game i.e. are playable characters.

~So, if we happen to fall down, we'll get instant halos.~

hey Quistis79!! his name is Gippel btw. he's also really hot now that i look at him.
    Last edited by ivory; 09-17-2003 at 06:29 AM.

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

Rikku *slirp* She got that cute girlish charm and she still kicks ass. If that's not sex appeal I dont know what is!

Am I the only one who thinks Paine is hot? She's sexy, and has an awesome personality. I didn't like Yuna's personality in X, and Rikku's overly happy cute little girl thingreally got annoying. That's why I like Lulu in X, and in X-2 you get Paine.

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

Well I actually liked Lulu better than anyone. However this new character Paine, I think, is almost like Lulu but she doesn't make the cut. So I would choose Yuna. She seems to be one of those girls who is quiet on the outside but has an enthusiastic personality on the inside. Don't get me wrong if it was a choice between Lulu and Yuna, Lulu would win without a shadow of a doubt, at least in my opinion.
    "To the victor go the spoils"

I'm Crono!

Take the test,

Brought to you by Shuffle or Boogie