View Poll Results: Did you like Final Fantasy Origins?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO! It sucked big kahonies.

0 0%
  • Yeah! It was totally pimped out.

5 45.45%
  • It was alright... not spectacular, but alright.

4 36.36%
  • Haven't played yet.

2 18.18%

Thread: Rating of Origins?

Default Rating of Origins?

How much did you guys like Origins? Or have you even played it?
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

Wats up Mitch-Dog! I havent been able to get to walmart to get it... but as soon as i go.... i will get it

Yo Trav. Glad to see you. Now, lets spread da knowledge. If you wanna play it... just ask me, I'll let you borrow it.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

I have (and adore) the original Final Fantasy for NES, so it's pretty cool to see it upgraded like that. As for FF2; never played it before, but the battle system so far is intriguing. Flawed, but intriguing....

Not worth 30 bucks if you're strapped for cash. Might want to rent it, or pick it up when the price drops.

Well FF1 was really good but FF2 wasn't very good. So I have to say it was alright.
    Lets Biltz

Yeah, the FF2 is really weird. I never played the original.. but this is frustrating to try and get certain people HP up!!! I dunno what to make of it. I still love the game to death. and the new Monk sprite is awesome
    -At The Drive-In-