View Poll Results: Who was more visually dissappointing?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kuja...a grown man in a big purple thong. Somebody save us all.

7 33.33%
  • Necron. I just fought an Academy Award Oscar statue as my final battle?????

7 33.33%
  • What are you talking about? They were both kick-ass!!!!

6 28.57%
  • Too hard of a choice there. They both sucked!

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Necron or Kuja?

Eh, nothing about Kuja bothered me, including his design. Story wise, and design wise, he wasn't great, but I did like him. Nothing about Nine was really "great" ('cept for Vivi. He owns you!). Just good, and enjoyable.

actually there was two things that were great. the chocobos and Quina.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

Oh God, I loathed Quina. Even more than Selphie, and that's saying a LOT.

Alright, now we're gonna fight! Quina was pimp!! He was the strongest character in the whole game. and why don't we just IM.. these constant emails every 10 seconds are driving me nuts
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

You can take that off you know. Also, I don't think they ever really mentioned what Quina's gender was. =P

The emails are convenient. And his gender doesn't matter. He'd still kick Zidane's munky tailed but. I took Ozma at level 65 using Quina by himself. So, ha! I win, you lose, get used to it! lol
    -At The Drive-In-

qeena iz teh stooped!!11 >=(

:O

Zidane wasn't my favorite, either, but he was okay. The only characters I really liked were Vivi and Garnet.

What the mother buncha words does teh mean???? and Munky-Boy is tooped! not Quina. Quina is Pimp. Lemme spell it for you: P-I-M-P!!!
    -At The Drive-In-

Originally posted by Kenshin IV
    Necron was the lamest final boss I have ever seen in an RPG. Had the lamest name, too He came out of nowhere, quoted some line (I forget which) from Star Wars, and started fighting you. They don't really explain why he's fighting you, he's just evil like that. Necron had no reason to be in that game.
    HA! Someone finally shares the same views on that crappo-jenovawannabe-lastminute-lameo!!
    He quoted that line Yoda says from Star Wars-

'Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate.....
    LEADS TO SUFFERING!!!'
    *Cue for Yoda to die*

He has no reason at all to bust on in at the end like that. I thought I had completed that freakin game!

He wasn't even challenging! I busted his lame ass in a few turns!

I think there was some lame reason for him to fight us, but hey, he just made it up! I had no relevence to the rest of the story.

Point of rant- LAME=NECRON!!!!!!!

Always look on the bright side of life! *whistles and dances*

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kenshin IV
    Necron was the lamest final boss I have ever seen in an RPG. Had the lamest name, too He came out of nowhere, quoted some line (I forget which) from Star Wars, and started fighting you. They don't really explain why he's fighting you, he's just evil like that. Necron had no reason to be in that game.

Originally posted by Pucca
    HA! Someone finally shares the same views on that crappo-jenovawannabe-lastminute-lameo!!
    He quoted that line Yoda says from Star Wars-

'Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate.....
    LEADS TO SUFFERING!!!'
    *Cue for Yoda to die*

He has no reason at all to bust on in at the end like that. I thought I had completed that freakin game!

I think there was some lame reason for him to fight us, but hey, he just made it up! I had no relevence to the rest of the story.
    Woo-hoo go on people! Tell it like it is! I have nothing to add because these two have said it all for me- Nectron sucks! :mog:
    However, he did have great fighting music! (but sadly that was it!)

Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
    Okay Masamune. If you are a guy, you are completely gay. If you are a chick, you must be half lesbian because Kuja was more feminine than Dagger and Beatrix put together. Or, you could have been really drunk when you posted that. Or you were (and I pray that this is the answer...) just kidding around.
    Two things:

First... Biggot... Nuff said...
    Second... You obviously haven;t learned the meaning of sarcasm.

Yes I am a guy, and if I was gay... whats it to you? I remember getting after YunaKnight for the same damn reason. If you are a homophobe, try to keep those feelings out of this forum. I bet you have a friend who is gay and you don't know it. What would you do then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Homophobe, no. And you must be the one who doesn't understand sarcasm. I figured you were kidding. If I honestly thought you really found Kuja sexy or whatever, I wouldn't have posted that. Can't we just all get along?
    -At The Drive-In-

Once I see a flame fest starting up, I don't even bother to read the rest of the post/thread. But since it involved me.. I had to respond, but now that I read the rest of your post... the nevermind. Sorry I retaliated so fast.
    Last edited by §håd0w; 08-27-2003 at 11:17 PM.

What's a flame? If it has to do with being angry, I'm not. Im just fine. I was looking for a healthy laugh or two ou of this post, not getting accused of homophobia. Lemme clear things. I'm not homophobic. I just think Kuja and Necron look funny. Thats all. And people stop telling me how much Necron didn't belong in the game. That wasn't the point. It was which one LOOKED worse. Kuja's character and plotline were good. jsut think he looked.... strange. I just have problems with guys in thongs, thats all.
    -At The Drive-In-

Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
    What's a flame? If it has to do with being angry, I'm not. Im just fine. I was looking for a healthy laugh or two ou of this post, not getting accused of homophobia. Lemme clear things. I'm not homophobic. I just think Kuja and Necron look funny. Thats all. And people stop telling me how much Necron didn't belong in the game. That wasn't the point. It was which one LOOKED worse. Kuja's character and plotline were good. jsut think he looked.... strange. I just have problems with guys in thongs, thats all.
    Ight.. as long as we have that cleared up we should be cool. And as for a flame.. how can I put it...

Let's use this scenario...

-John: I think that Quina had the best magic because ....
    -Bob: No s/he didn't. Your just a f**k, you don't know anything. Dagger's magic was so much better.
    -Earl: Your both wrong, and you both suck. Vivi could rape your ass with flare...

I think you get the idea