Thread: Tiamat

Default Tiamat

Did anybody else notice that when you fight Tiamat, he seems to be in a sort of recovery stage? What the heck was he recovering from???
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

maybe kuja beat 'em up too. who knows. probably just squaresoft creators getting on a little opium. they ARE japanese after all.....:rolleyes2
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha, true. I just never undestood why he was doubled over and all three heads hanging down like he couldn't even hold them up. Maybe he was wore out because he was the one of the four who got more camera tim in other FFs... the were all in one.. Lich in Tactics, and Tiamat in almost all of them.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-