Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terra

26 57.78%
  • Celes

19 42.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terra or Celes

I go for Terra on everything. Although I like Celes with Locke.
    Lets Biltz

I'd have to say Celes because she's better looking and a great singer!

visit http://www.risland.org/forums/ for some good old Final Fantasy fun!

Hmmm... tough draw. Spoilers ahead, but I've only marked a few, so be forewarned.

Terra is cool because of the (SPOILER)Morph whatnot, and because she has green hair. I'm a goth, we like those kind of things. In my opinion, she was much prettier than Celes, because of her petite frame. She also just had the LOOK. You saw her and thought, "wow, she must be a badass magick-user". She was more emotionally sound than Celes, and she was more important to the story, I thought.

On the downside her (SPOILER)love for the children was annoying at best.

Celes, on the other hand, had everything handed to her. She was a "general", but not a very good one. She was emotionally unstable and that's not good for anyone in warfare. Halfway through the game (SPOILER)it suddenly became about her, and I thought that was rather screwed up. The Locke thing had the potential to be touching, unless of course you were like me and pulling for Setzer. Aside from that, Celes just isn't as pretty as Terra, IMO.

The winner is? Terra.

Articles

I like them both, but Terra wins mainly because of Morph, and I liked her better. =D

I voted for terra

i voted for Celes because.....well i think she is far stronger...at least the way i used her...

Fire vs. Ice. Delicate beauty, versus, *flex muscle* i'm a strong, brave, woman beauty.

They are both really awesome and majestic characters. I used both of them throughout the game.
    Although I liked Terra better, I even dressed up as Terra for halloween one year. Haha.

They are both very well-rounded characters. Their emotions seemed to be the strongest of any of the characters in the game. Plus, they're both great magic users. Very memorable characters. I love them both.

I think the girls dominated Final Fantasy 6..
    some could argue that Terra and LOCKE share the position of main character. But I disagree

1st half = Terra
    2nd half = Celes

muahaha.

Although Locke is an awesome character, too. The game revolves around the three really.
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Celes has a certain je ne sais quoi. She's more dramatic; I like how she had a high rank within the Empire, but then lost it all.

I bet Celes has larger breasts.

Articles

Originally posted by Citizen Bleys
    Celes has a certain je ne sais quoi. She's more dramatic; I like how she had a high rank within the Empire, but then lost it all.

I bet Celes has larger breasts.
    I bet YOU have larger breasts.

Yes, I already voted, and my vote still stays with Terra.

Note that Terra is rather short (well, about average height, 5'6" or so) while Celes is pretty tall. I'm too lazy to hunt for my notebook on their info. :P

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Also note that FF characters is general are pretty short. Cloud in FF7 is only 5'8".
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

OOC:does that include his hair? :P He's shorter can me =\

I noted that characters in FFVIII are generally taller.

EDIT: But let's get back to the topic

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tough decision. I'm going to refrain from voting, but I will say that for a game with three female characters, those two were excellent representatives for women in the game.

Terra.

Celes' shoulders are way to manly for my taste. And she got that sad look in her eyes, which makes me gag everytime I play the game. Terra's sudden maternal feelings worried me though.
    They speak of my drinking but they never consider my thirst.
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
    Prevent inbreeding: Ban country music!
    Save the trees: Kill a beaver!
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole damn Chicken!