View Poll Results: Did you think Kuja was a Woman?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 36.36%
  • No

35 63.64%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kuja??

He is not a woman >:O Absolutely not! ><

*We were put on this earth to brighten the lives of others*

~*Sapphire*Stardust*~

At first I thought he was a woman, but later I came to realize that he wasn't... ^_^

NO WAY!!!I cann't believe it...
    Ashley

Ah,i did at the very begining.But i relized quickly he was male...

UNMARKED SPOILERS BELLOW!

I feel the reson he did look fe-male was because he chose to.Think about it- He was created to serve a planet for a grand pourpus( a good one too,from his point of veiw and that of the people on Terra ). He was powerful.Was created to BE powerful.He was one of few,if any, with a soul.With free will and mind...And suddenly,he hears he is going to be replaced!He sends his replacment onto the planet he is to destroy,then he himself gets sent there.Through all that,the poor guy mustof though terrable things about his creator,his replacment,and himself.He was inraged probly,and wanted to creat an identity and 'look' to fit with his rage and quest for acceptance and domonation.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Originally posted by American Badass

Ah, but it wasn't Kuja's style to lower himself by fighting against enemies that he obviously thought were beneath him.

And no, I didn't think Kuja was a woman. Afterall, if you take a look at the character art for Kefka, he's actually as much or even slighly more feminine looking than Kuja is.
    I thought Kefka was an evil clown lady when I first saw him. Kuja does look more femenine, though.

Smile

Originally posted by playaGAW
    I thought Kefka was an evil clown lady when I first saw him. Kuja does look more femenine, though.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I hadn't read anything about FF9 before I played it, I would have thought Kuja was a woman. I still think he's damn sexy, though.

But hey, I like pretty guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi View Post
    ZORN: "We are opposed to reviving long-dead threads!"
    THORN: "Opposed to reviving--hey, you know what? I'm tired of this whole stupid shtick. I have no trouble talking in uninverted sentences, and while I have no idea about my partner here since we never even talk to each other outside of work, Thorn's not even my real name. It's Larry, and I quit."

And yes, I knew he was a he the first time I played. But that didn't stop us from making stuff like this...

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :O_O: :O_O: :lolz: :giddy: :giddy:

HOLY ****!!!!

i always knew he was male but when in the fmv i cringed. that does NOT look like a man.

Originally posted by zacks_clone
    UNMARKED SPOILERS BELLOW!
    umm...do they? i cant hear anything....

Man. As soon as I saw him, i knew he was a Man, just a very PRETTY boy.

But he is quite girly. He must me a Transvestite, because he felt like it.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

When I first saw him, I thought that without a doubt he was a girl. After they mentioned Kuja as a she, I flipped and said, "No, are you blind?" But eventually I accepted it. On a side note, I also thought that Zidane was a girl when I first saw him in a GamePro magazine. After I picked up the strategy guide and read where it said him (this was before I played the game) I was stunned and I showed my sister who reacted in the same way. After you find out they're asexual, it makes sense that you can't tell the difference right out.

Default Spoiler below.

Is there some mention from Garland about Kuja and Zidane being brothers?

Wouldn't that eleminate the possibility of Kuja being a girl?

EDIT: I found that ALL of Zidane's race in Terra had a pretty asexual look to them though.

Default Re: Spoiler below.

EDIT: I found that ALL of Zidane's race in Terra had a pretty asexual look to them though. [/QUOTE]

Yeah they did, but you can still see who was male and female.

And Kuja is definatly a male, even though he dont look like he...umm..got ...well.........ummm.....*cough* manhood *cough cough* Sorry got a cold :riiight: .
    If theres any man that will wear what Kuja is wearing I would love a picture of it to pin on my wall.

ANYWAYS! I love the way he looks, and oh man the way he walks *swoos* If only he was real. Pretty boys are my weekness. *faints over Kuja*.
    Last edited by Angel_Reaper; 10-06-2003 at 04:00 AM.

kuja is man,ive never doubted it,even the name gave it away

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

My first impression was, "Huh?! Never mind, I'll find out later..." Looks like man and yet not quite like man? I heard he was supposed to be a woman in the Japanese version but I may be wrong...........

I'm glad he looks somewhat feminine. Camp bad guys rock.

And I did think he was pretty hot when I thought he was a woman. And now I still think he's hot. :-p
    The Nazi's changed,
    But they never went away.