Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else think Hades was a total pushover?

Isn't Ozma immune to Sudden Death?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

I can bet you my Oglop farm that he used the Odin's Sword ability.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

Ohhh... I forgot that Dagger can learn that if she has the Ancient Aroma. I was wondering for a bit. But that makes sense now.

Yup ancient aroma= odin sword +pumice piece= boost+ dark matter= Odin, heheh, Just need that stuff to use Odin maximum power , i will have to say it again cuz ODIN ROX
    Veni Vidi Vici

Almighty Soninho- Brasil Top 5 Age of Mythology, Top 10 in the world in the year 2000 on Age of Kings
    Destemidos Guerreiros do Sul Forever, best AOM-AOK clan in Brasil.

Hades isn't undead, in the game, or in mythology. He's ruler of the underworld, but a god, like the ones on Mt. Olympus.

And Ozma can be defeated at Lv. 1 with the right use of tactics. It's just getting to him at Lv. 1 that's the problem.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Yeah, Hades is not undead, he's a demon. So Devil Killer and Holy attacks works well on him.

Yeah, if you know the right tactics, Ozma is very easy even at level 1. But so is almost every boss in all games. It's just a matter of experiencing the game on your own, without outside interference, atleast the first time through. All I have to say about you guys who slammed both Hades' and Ozma's asses the first time through, and thought they were easy... you got lucky. I had devilish problems with both of them. Beating a boss that is challenging to you is much more satisfying.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

I never said Ozma was easy, lol. I just said Hades I beat on the way to Kuja at a pretty low level. And why didn't he inflict multiple status ailments like in FFVII?

I've never said that Ozma was easy, i just said that im good , joking, u just got to know how to use ur party well, but for Necron and Hades, come on they're too easy, i was very dissapointed with the battle against Necron, the first time i defeated him i was lvl 47 the same when i defeated Ozma, i guess i defeated him in 10 or less turns, when i used Odin (with odin sword abilitie) and Necron died in 10 turns i was with my mouth open, then i said to my friend who was watching: i cant believe that i killed that dude in 10 turns !! But anyways, the game is great and i love it, thats what is important
    Veni Vidi Vici

Almighty Soninho- Brasil Top 5 Age of Mythology, Top 10 in the world in the year 2000 on Age of Kings
    Destemidos Guerreiros do Sul Forever, best AOM-AOK clan in Brasil.

Yea. Ozma is hard no matter what. Hades was probably harder than Kuja and Necron combined. I had Vivi and Zidane in trance... it was over like that. Not to mention everyone had autohaste. Necron got 2 turns in before I raped him.

Originally posted by Kindo
    Yeah, if you know the right tactics, Ozma is very easy even at level 1. But so is almost every boss in all games.
    Sorry, I didn't really make myself clear. Ozma at Lv. 1 is made easier largely because of the wealth of equipment that you possess at the end of the game. You have every ultimate weapon, ability, and piece of armour. These make your low level less of a hindrance. He's still very hard, of course. But not as impossibly hard as you might think.

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Originally posted by Black Mage 121
    Sorry, I didn't really make myself clear. Ozma at Lv. 1 is made easier largely because of the wealth of equipment that you possess at the end of the game. You have every ultimate weapon, ability, and piece of armour. These make your low level less of a hindrance. He's still very hard, of course. But not as impossibly hard as you might think.
    How do you get him that low anyways?

You don't fight a Lv. 1 Ozma, you fight and defeat Ozma at Lv. 1. Looks like I made a mess of stating my point again.

Ok, that makes sense. lol

Undead jerk was toooooo easy for me and i was at level 40 something. :rolleyes2

Let's pleeease get one thing straight: HADES IS NOT UNDEAD!!!!!!! He is a mythological god of the dead. Not undead himself.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-