Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else think Hades was a total pushover?

Default Did anyone else think Hades was a total pushover?

I found him incredibly easy. Even though Zidane's level was in the 80s and everyone else was in the 70s, I would have thought he'd be a lot harder. He didn't even perform his Curse attack where it causes all the status effects. In fact, I defeated him within three or four rounds.

What are everybody else's thoughts on him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi View Post
    ZORN: "We are opposed to reviving long-dead threads!"
    THORN: "Opposed to reviving--hey, you know what? I'm tired of this whole stupid shtick. I have no trouble talking in uninverted sentences, and while I have no idea about my partner here since we never even talk to each other outside of work, Thorn's not even my real name. It's Larry, and I quit."

If he completes his countdown before you beat him, he's hard-ish. But I was at around Level 60 when I beat him, so I didn't have any trouble.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Yeah, if he counts down his sword, he'll either use curse, te same one that Ozma uses. Or he will use Doomsday, which will heal him because he absorbs dark element. He is a hard and fun... or as easy... as you want him to be. Or am I the only one who sometimes purposely handicaps myself in order to make some bosses harder?
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

I beat him on the way to Kuja and Necron at level 49. Way too easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

I was about 46 when i kicked his undead ass.

Yet my guide said he was hard!

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

How well prepared for him were you? I mean, if you used some sort of guide to get lots and lots of info/strategy about him first, I can understand he felt easy.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

Originally posted by Legolas63
    I was about 46 when i kicked his undead ass.

Yet my guide said he was hard!
    HE WAS AN UNDEAD!??!?! CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

How well prepared for him were you? I mean, if you used some sort of guide to get lots and lots of info/strategy about him first, I can understand he felt easy.
    You don't really have to prepare for him. I didn't. I just had everyone equipped with their ultimate weapon, except Vivi, since you can't get it that early. Well you can come back to him, but it wasn't worth my time.

Aah, so you knew where to find everyone's ultimate weapon the first time you played the game?
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

Not really. I just looked around. Since I found a couple hidden save points, I figured there would be other hidden items. And besides, I did a lot of tresure hunting on Choco.

I always found him pretty easy. But then again usually by the time I get to him my party is able to pumble the ass of any of the FF IX monsters and bosses (except that damned Ozma!)

(except that damned Ozma!)

Guys, Ozma isn't that hard if you use Quina right. I beat Ozma using Quina by himself on Lvl. 65.... Just IM me or mail me and I'll tell you about how to do it.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

I do very much appreciate the offer and you don't know how much I want to take you up on it but I am determined to beat Ozma the first time myself.

Thanks away!

Personally, i didn't find Hades much of a challenge. i'd heard in passing that he was a challenging boss, so i was apprehensive about fighting him, but he really didn't pose much of a problem. Party at, oh, i'd guess about level 60, and no prior knowlege of the the battle or specific strategy.

(-o-)

-tie fighter

Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
    Guys, Ozma isn't that hard if you use Quina right. I beat Ozma using Quina by himself on Lvl. 65.... Just IM me or mail me and I'll tell you about how to do it.
    He's hard as hell if you beat him at levels as low as 49.

I've beaten the game on lvl 47, Hades was TOOO EASY, but Ozma gave me some Trouble, but Odin ( why do i always have to bring Odin up to my replys ?) kicked the Marble crap out of that marble spongebob squarepants thing.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Almighty Soninho- Brasil Top 5 Age of Mythology, Top 10 in the world in the year 2000 on Age of Kings
    Destemidos Guerreiros do Sul Forever, best AOM-AOK clan in Brasil.