Thread: Uhhh....Relief Charm?

Post Uhhh....Relief Charm?

i started NewGame+ Mode and...
    welll,, i know what the relief charm is supposed to do, but i dont know how to use or activate it. cant use it in the game, and cant use it in battle, either. HOW DO I USE IT???????
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

You should be able to use it just like all the other key items.

Unhappy

um, i've kinda tried that, but nothing happened...
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Hit Square on the World Map or a Save Point.

ok i'll try that

yay i got it work work thank you very much divina