Thread: Masamune...

Default Masamune...

I'm too busy to check a FAQ, but I'll look back at this later... Can someone pin-point in the direction to getting the Masamune. I know it's pretty weak, but I just wanna have it for bragging purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

A few ways. (I love this weapon...! Not as blood-chillingly COOL as Sephy's but still very sweet looking.

1. You can steal it from Maliris, one of the bosses in Memoria. You'll also be able to steal a few other weapons from her... but yep, the Masamune is one!

2. On disc four, you be able to synth one in the Black Mage Village. However, you'll need to have a zorlin shape and orichalcon. The Zorlin shape isn't available anymore on disc 4, though. You'll need to have bought that back in disc 3, from Esto Gaza, Bran Bal, or Daguerreo. The Orichalcon is also only available in Bran Bal and Daguerreo.

...hope this helps ya a little! ^_^

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O

You can also steal the Oriachlon from Taharka in Ipsen's Castle, if you want to save money.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Yeah, I have all the other weapons. Just couldn't get find the Masamune anywhere. I saw it's pic on the Masamune Card, and was like "Holy crap!!! I need thaat weapon"
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.