Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Create your own Aeon!!!

Default Create your own Aeon!!!

Name: Atmos
    Appearence: Like Shiva, but in a darker blue shade, and a little more blurry, like water.
    Element (or power): Water
    Normal Attack: Jumps over to enemy, and unleashes a water blast from hand. Has a 5% chance of inflicting Slow.
    Special: Osmosis (notice it's different than Osmose, which transfers MP). The enemy is sucked into Atmos, flipped upside down and facing different directions and such, and it recieve Water damage twice when in Atmos, each hit about 2/3 of Atmos's normal attack damage. Has a 40% chance of inflicting Slow.
    White Magic (when recieved): Slow, Slowga, Haste, Hastega
    Black Magic (when recieved): Water, Waterga, Thunder, Thundaga.
    Overdrive: Flood. (full scene)Atmos jumps into the air, and the scene below suddenly begins floods with water. You see the scene you would see during normal battle, but Atmos isn't there. The flood recedes, and all enemies recieve overdrive standard damage, and they have a 80% chance of getting Slow casted on them.
    Highest Stat: Speed.
    Temple Recieved at: Temple of Cascer.
    Temple Location: At the oasis before Bikanel Isle, swim backward and toward the left. You'll enter the ocean, and at the end, after fighting off hoardes of monsters, is the temple.
    Temple Cloister: Underwater maze where current controls your direction strongly, although, depending on a hidden factor that rises the more blitzball you play with Tidus, you can fight it. The spheres change the current direction.

Create your own Aeon!!!
    [center]Stabbity Stabbity Kill Kill... I'm in my happy place...
    Click below and I won't hurt you.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Wasn't Atmos in FFIX and it sucked up everything in sight?
    Figaro Castle

Wasn't Atmos in FFIX and it sucked up everything in sight?
    yeah, he did a demi-type attack based on how many amethists (sp?) you had.
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

*rubs Eyes*

I didn't know Atmos was in FFIX... I've only played FF1, FFV, FFX, and the beginnings of FF2 and 3....

Any, make up your own Aeons!!

ive tried that it does'nt work. what version of the game do you have!
    You with a woman. hah dont make me laugh!

You are sure? This is it! This is your story! It all begins here!

Um, just English FFX. But's its using your imagination, not an editor.

Cool idea. I commend you. Also i thought it was Atomos. Oh well.

Name: Makasa
    Appearence: She looks pretty much like a fairy. Skin and hair are a light green. Long hair and golden eyes. She wears a flowing white dress.
    Element (or power): dark magic
    Normal Attack: shoots a blast of light.
    Special: goes up to the fiend and starts with an assortment of physical attacks and finishes with demi.
    White Magic (when recieved): Cure-Curaga, Haste, Hastega
    Black Magic (when recieved): whole works.
    Overdrive: Flood. (full scene) She jumps into the air above her enemy and has a startling change. She starts turning purple and black, and her eyes turn red. She gathers dark energy
    Highest Stat: Speed.
    Temple Recieved at: Temple of Malea
    Temple Location: When you fall through the Lake at Macalania again go to the Al Behd symbol. Tidus will examine it and will fall through.
    Temple Cloister: It is pretty much a whole bunch of machina. After fighting your way through you have to put spheres in there proper places like everywhere else.
    If your not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room.

Name: Signas
    Appearance: He looks mostly like his fayth, except as an aeon he has two dove-like wings protruding from his back. As a fayth, he wears a military outfit. On his right wrist he wears a high tech weapon. Basically, it's a small metal disc about two inches thick. this is attached to a steel plated glove. It was salvaged from some ancient ruins when he was still alive. His outfit consists of khaki pants, a tight,durable blue shirt with out sleeves, steel toed boots and a hat. He has brown hair.
    Element/Power: Ultima
    Special: Fires a rapid series of shots at all enemies, hitting random enemies random numbers of times for random damage.
    White Magic: Haste, Hastega, Slow, Slowga
    Black Magic: Ultima
    Overdrive: Tasumedeuh. He first points his left fist at the opponent. Then, the disc begins to spin and gather energy like Bahamut's overdrive. Then he jumps into the air and starts to fly. Still charging, he flies around the battlefield, constantly accelerating. After a while, he looks like a comet. Finally he flies to the centerof the field where he spins like a tornado, unleashing the energy in a spiral of pure destruction.
    Highest Stat: Evasion
    Temple Recieved At: Lasadyno (not a temple. but it's where you get him)
    Temple Location: When you're at the home, go through a side door. You'll fid a morgue-like place. A sign says it's the Lasadyno. Examine various drawers until you find something called the Revenge Sphere.
    Temple Cloister: There is none. To get to the fayth, Go to the itmes and use the Revenge Sphere. It'll show Tidus examining it. He does notice the man sneaking up on him. He tackles Tidus and takes the sphere. Tidus looks up and sees Signas's faith. Signas tells his story, which is helped along by the sphere. It replays the story, forcing Tidus to go through what Signas did years ago. Reach the end of his story and you'll be freed from the sphere. He says that he became a Fayth to help, but no summoner has ever come to the Home where his body was. He says he would be glad to help you. Tidus takes him to Yuna, who does a prayer, and Signas is yours.
    The story: He was an Al Bhed soldier ten years ago. On a peace mission to guard an Al Bhed diplomat visiting Bevelle, he overheard something he wasn't supposed to hear. Signas doesn't tell you what it is, but hints are laced that he found out (SPOILER) the whole truth about Sin. He was discovered and hunted down so he couldn't leak out what he knew. H was attacked by many things, and in the end he faced Maester Michah. Michah used a powerful summon to defeat him. Before dying, Signas pledged that he would not go down. He said he would help defeat Sin once and for all.He would become the most powerful summon ever. And so, befor Micah submitted the final blow, Signas Sacrificed his life by blasting off his own head and so became a fayth so that he could keep this pledge. A cover-up story was made so as to prevent Al Bhed/Yevonite war, and Signas's body was put to rest in the Home where his fayth has been stuck ever since.
    Last edited by lemonation; 09-07-2003 at 05:37 AM.
    Check out my wecomic or I will bite you.
    FFX is the best FF!

Default The Aeon You Wish You Had

Name: Lavius
    Appearence: A humanoid figure standing about 8 feet tall. He apears human except for his blazing blue flame eye sockets. Wield a long red katana.
    Element (or power): non-elemental
    Normal Attack: Uses telekinisis to propel his sword through your enimies.
    Specials:
    *Spirit Strike* Slams his sword into the gound. Blue fire erupts form the ground and engulfs enemy. inflicts all four break techniques (75% chance each)
    *Inner Light* Slams sword, and fire engulfs him. Heals Hp, statuses, and boosts attributes slightly.
    White Magic (when recieved): Cannot use
    Black Magic (when recieved): Cannot use
    Overdrive: Rage Of The Earth. (full scene) He plunges his sword into his own stomach and ripples with energy.
    His body shifts and he turns into a gas-like form. He floats above the enemy and reaches out his hands. He moves them apart, and the earth splits open under the enemy, they are sucked to the core of the earth.He races through the enemies in his new form. The earth closes crushing the enemy, and they emerge from the broken earth before the completly healed visage of Lavius.
    Highest Stat: Evasion
    Temple Recieved at: Temple of Fallen Heroes
    Temple Location: 5 miles below the base of mount gagazet, undiscovered.
    Temple Cloister: Rather then test you with dopey puzzles, Lavius only joins those who
    1) Fight for themselves, and do not rely on others
    2) Can defeat him in battle
    -Needless to say, Yuna would never obtain lavius, as she has no faith in herself and places it all in others
    Lucky there's a family guy.
    So very lucky.
    I feel blessed.

Funnily enough, Atmos was also in FFV. Curious, how you gave your aeon that name...
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

NAME: Aurican the Dragon of Light
    APPEARENCE: A 25ft dragon with human-like build, but plated like a dragon. His legs are like a T-Rex's only plated-like. His arms are similar to Bahamut's but have goldish flame shaped blade extending from his elbows. His head is like the Zombie Dragon's head from FF9.His eyes are gold and gold lining goes around his scales. He is Blood Burgandy colored, and has huge angelics wing, with a span of 65ft. His fayth form is a lightly armored man with a lance in the shape of a Dragon. Is armor is redish and blue lineing. He has bronw-red hair and green eyes. Normal height.
    ELEMENT: Holy
    STATS: well rounded
    NORMAL ATTACK: Aurican uses an elbow blade and gashes an enemy.
    SPECIAL ATTACK: Divine Flames- Hs head cocks back and he inhales very deeply. When quickly and shaprly thrusts his head out and hellish flames engulf all enemies. Does good damage that's holy elemented.
    OVERDRIVE: Judgment Flare- Like Bahamut he has a orb af light charge in front of his mouth and leans back. But he lept lept in the air. After charging he thrusts forward and a pillar of light chrashes on the enemy(ies). A shockwave of licht goes out and it's done.
    LOCATION: Mahglain Temple- In the village of Treygo, which is to the west of Bevelle.
    CLOYSTER: A mix of Bahamut's and Ifrit's
    WHITE MAGIC: Holy, Shell, Protect, Esuna.
    BLACK MAGIC: Firaga, Thundaga, Blizaga, Waterga, Flare.
    BEST STAT: Attack Strength
    ArcDragon9

Name- Zeal
    Apearance- Average human size, surronded in green ultima flames with only a shadow of his body showing, two large blades covered in white holy flames on both arms and to blue eyes glowing bright.
    Element- ULtima/Holy
    Stats- Very fast, Unmatched power.
    Normal attack- Slashs the enemy so fast you can bearly see him move.
    Special attack-Beam of vengeance: Fires a large beam of pure ultima energy with a stream of holy at the centre.
    Overdrive- ????: Large Wave of unknown energy is released from his body in all directions turning anything it touches to dust.
    Temple- temple of the skies
    Temple location- on a large floating island in the skies above the Znarkand ruins.
    Cloyster- Only he with the power of both may obtain this mighty aeon.
    White magic- Holy
    Black magic- Ultima
    NOTE- Zeal is always in Regen, Protect, Shell and is uneffected by any status changes.
    The end always justifys the begining!

this has already been donand im not even gonna try becasue i cant beat some of the exelent one that came up before in the last thread. BEST...MADE...UP...AEONS....EVER
    Word/s.

Hey Zeratul(spelling amy be off), where's the fun if the aeon is unbeatable? There's no challenge to it then. Well, to each his own i guess.
    ArcDragon9

Name: the politician
    appearance: slicked down hair, in front of a offical looking building.
    Element: contradiction.
    Normal attack: frag...mented...speech: the politiction speechs so slowly and in such a fragmented way that the monster attacks himself with a screw driver to help him ignore the speech
    special:
    1. scandle, attack, sue. The polictician will jump behind a overturned desk and cloths will be thrown over it from behind. the monster will try to look over the desk accompanyed by screams. the scene will cut to a court room where a flurry of random charges will be pressed against the monster. A settlement of 20000 gil will be given to the player. the monster will be put on parole and movement will be severly reduced. wenever the monster tries to attack you armed guards will come with cow prods and shock him. 60% chance of scandle occuring (see bottom of post)
    2. the politicans special rights: the politican will talk to an armed guard and ask for the monster to be whacked, 80% chance of the monster dying, 40% chance of scandle occuring (see bottom of post)
    white magic: ARE YOU KIDDING
    black magic: Every spell in the game
    overdrive: weapons inspection. the politican will accuse the monsters of not agreeing to a weapons inspection/ hiding weapons. several bombs, thousands of soilders, a couple of helicopters and possibly a nuke will attack the monsters. the politican will then give a speech saying that they did not find any weapons of mass destructions but are still looking. 10% chance of scandle
    Highest stats: annoyance, arrogence and hated
    Temple found at: the shrine of congress...anar.
    Temple location: The isle of washing a ton DE CEE
    Cloister: there is none, you press gang him (that is he comes out of a bar to be greeted with a blunt object, he wakes up miles away from home on a journey with several stangers)

Notes: the scandle alliement makes thousands of photographers swarm around the politician. if he attacks a monster in the time that they are around him then he will be dragged away by police for making his dark secret public.
    Last edited by Maxico; 10-04-2003 at 10:48 PM.
    Word/s.