Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Glacier. Help Meeeeeee....

Eer..?

You have attempted to upload an invalid type of attachment. The valid extensions for attachments are: gif jpg png mp3 txt wav doc htm rar html zip gz mid mht shtml
    Whatever...I'm sure he'll find it..

Don't blame me. Blame yourself, or blame God.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Originally posted by masamune1287
    First off... Just get Master Summon materia. You can summon Alexander unlimited times, and it doesn't have any effect on HP, MP, etc...
    That would be an interesting feat, considering you have to have Alexander to get Master Summon.

Oh, and I always get Alexander and Added-Cut...I've done it so often now, it's fairly standard. However, they both took a lot of time my first time through. Very frustrating, indeed.

You get it for beating Emerald Weapon. I didn't a lot of the summons before I had Master Summon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

I got all the Summons now, so I'm not worried.
    I can't beat that goddamn savage uunderwater though...s'up with this guy? Christ.

I'll Air Tam Storm you, damn it..

Take off ALL unnecessary materia. Thats your problem. Aire Tam Storm does damage based on how much materia you have equiped (even on KOd characters)

or get the final attack materia,link it to phoenix and it will revive you when you die

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Until you run out of MP

That's right. I've got Final Attack, which is linked to Phoenix (Two stars) and that crazy cannibal seeped away ALL my blasted MP before annihilating my ass. So, Cloud summoned the Phoenix, which was presented to me with a message stating I had not enough MP. How do I avoid that? It seems impossible.

MP Absorb? It works most of the time. But thats where you come to a dilemma. If you hook HP Absorb with KTOR when fighting Emerald, you never run out of HP. If you hook MP absorb, you never run out of MP (If you use Mime instead of recasting the spell.) It's a tough choice.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Originally posted by masamune1287
    MP Absorb? It works most of the time. But thats where you come to a dilemma. If you hook HP Absorb with KTOR when fighting Emerald, you never run out of HP. If you hook MP absorb, you never run out of MP (If you use Mime instead of recasting the spell.) It's a tough choice.
    Take two KoTR and hook a HP absorb and a MP absord to each one and that solves that problem.
    Figaro Castle

And how in the hell would you find the time to master the first KoTR?!?!?!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't mean that it was easy or quick, just that it could be done. I've master three or four of them on my oldest save, using Triple AP groth and fighting those red dots in the Northern Crater, but it is a tedious and time consuming task.
    Figaro Castle

Wow, I think I might have one mastered. But only because I had it equipped to Apocolypse when I fought all the weapons. Which red dots are you talking about? I remember red dots in FFIX, but where were they in FFVII?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

In the Northern Crater. They appear in that area that's like a swamp with the muddy walls. They appear in groups of 3 and each one gives you 2,000 AP, so with Triple AP you can get 18,000 per materia on the Triple AP weapon. You can also run into magic pots, which will give you 1,000 AP, but to beat them you have to give them an elixir, then they will run away and you get the AP. This isn't hard to do either if you use the item duplication trick for the elixirs.

So theoretically if you only fight the red dots and get 18,000 AP per battle then Knights of the Round takes 59 battles to master(1,050,000 AP to master / 18,000 AP per battle). It still gets tedious but it makes it faster.
    Figaro Castle

That's why I never saw them... I took the other path. I did go back on The Road Not Taken (Pardon the very bad pun.) But never really encountered much of anything since I had the materia that decreases your encounter rate... I think it was called Enemy Away, or something corny like that. But is there any other weapon that Triple AP grwoth other than Apocolypse?