Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great Glacier. Help Meeeeeee....

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The only other one in the game is Cid's Scimitar, which is found in the underwater reactor in Junon.
    Figaro Castle

Damn. I sold that as soon as I got Venus Gospel. I neve used Cid anyway, so it's not like it did me anygood to keep it. Besides, I was short on cash at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

You sold a triple growth weapon? Tsk, tsk,

Taller than most monkeys Lehteb's Avatar

You sold the Scimitar for money????

being a special weapon, you get all of $1 for it. not a good deal if you ask me...
    Forever inserting random chocobos

I never used Cid, so it didn't do me anygood. I didn't recall how much I got for it, since I sold it along with some materia and other weapons.

I always keep one of everything, weather I need it or not. Hell, I kept one of the Batteries and a piece of Mythril, plus two great Gospels.

Don't blame me. Blame yourself, or blame God.

I have like 20 Great Gospels, a battery, mythril, and 99 of the quite 'useful' Masamune Blades, 1/12 Soldiers, and Street Sweeper.

You mean Super Sweeper.

Whatever... lol. I know it says something about the reactors. Never really paid attention to it. Just know that I have 99 of them.

Says something like "A new machine to defend the reactor!". It doesn't have any apparent use as far as I know, though.

You can sell them for 25 gil a piece. Other than that, it just for bragging rights. Like Save the Queen in FFIX. Only for bragging rights. No use for any of these items:

Masamune Blade
    Super Sweeper
    1/12 Soldier
    Tissue

I think that was it. There might have been more, but I don't feel like looking for them.

And it turns out I didn't sell the Scimitar. It was Dragoon Lance that I sold.

Dio's Diary and letter both suck.
    I didn't know you could sell the sweeper...yeah, bragging rights kick ass. I'm also not using the Save Crystal for the last dungeon. It's gonna collect dust with the rest of FF7's items.

Lol. Those too, his autograph is pointless as well. My Sav Crystal is at the exit of one of the paths, so everytime you try to leave the crater (after making it to the bottom) you're prompted to save everytime because I put it so close to the exit.

Default RE: Finding Alexander

Ok, keep in mind I haven't managed this EITHER (LOL) but it's only because I just learned what I was doing wrong yesterday... Unless you're a perfect game kind of person, you don't need it to finish the game.

- As most have pointed out, you've got to touch the hot spring. You said you had that down.
    - Now, remember the part where it's all snow blowing and you have to place the flags to see where you've gone? (It's the same screen where you find the crappy "All" materia in the cave smack in the middle of the map). You have to head EAST on that screen in order to find the cave where Snow is located. There's no other way to it.
    - Snow only has 4000 HP so smack her with a Beta blast and a couple attack rounds and she'll go down hard.

I actually blew through there this time, only getting the Safety Bit. I figure I'll backtrack later for the Added Cut and Alexander Materia.

It's amazing how much fun and emotion this game has even after you put it down for awhile. There are PS3 and XBOX 360 games that can't even hold a candle to FFVII and this is over 10 years after the fact!

As a sidebar: Did anyone see they are releasing a sequal to FFII (FFIV) on the Wii Ware? It was a moblie phone game in Japan. I might just have to buy a freaking Wii so I can play it! LOL

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

This thread is older than Raptor Jesus. And we all know what happens when you revive Raptor Jesus... What I'm trying to say is, don't revive old threads.