Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A CALL TO ALL FINAL FANTASY LOVERS

I personally would like a FF7-2... If they manage to maintain the same feeling and such that FF7 had. And since I hate the way X-2 looks, I sincerily hope they won't make it like that. You know what I mean, naked chicks with blazing guns. I know there are lots of people out there who's really looking forward to X-2, but I'm disgusted by it.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

We want to make squaresoft not remake ff7 but make a totally new game based around zach and sephiroth and possibly the war with Wutai etc etc.
    ok im being picky here, but wouldnt that story make it a prequel since all that happened before FF7's story?

anyway.. i might like to see a remake.. like steal FFX's base or whatever..(pissed off tidus with a bad hair day=cloud)

just kidding! :rolleyes2

sequel tho, NO. in my opinion anyway(key words there). whats there to make a story about after the original game ends?
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

Why would Squaresoft risk millions just to satisfy a few people. And BTW I think it was Tetsuya Nomura who said he didn't want to ruin such a great game with a sequel.
    **insert catchy sig**

Originally posted by FinalLethal
    btw masamune what post are you reading? did i ever make a rumour saying ff7-2 was being created or did i simply ask a ff community to rally behind getting square to make a new ff7. Once again i say think before you type because it makes an ass out of you for talking about something irrelevent.
    Thought about it. And I'll now say it again. FFVII-2 isn't gonna happen. Neither is a remake. I've seen this same idea in this forum so many times. It's getting old now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Been done before, try some new idea.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I would quote some stuff hre, but it will give me some work, and I'm too lazy.

Anyway...

1 - I lost my faith in Squaresoft making great games after Chrono Cross and FF8. Now don't think it's strange if they make a bad one.

2 - Yes, there's a new Ninja Gaiden (and a new R-Type too, that looks great BTW), but those games have no history , or world, or even detailed characters to be ruined. Final Fantasy has.

3 - When I said "It was great, and now it's over", I mean it. Try to live with that. I think that they shoud always move to something new, and maybe one day make something even better (I don't believe it's possible after FF6 and Chrono Trigger, but I think that they have the power to surprise me).

I've seen the future, brother. It is murder.

i Reamake would be nice but i haope they wont change anything. most of all dont make aries revieable cus that would kill the story and as for FF7-2 i pray that never happens.

i'd rather they didn't make another.

This thread is as good as saying:

"I'll call all fans here,get ready to show yourself!!"

Oh btw i like ff7 but ff8 is better

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Oh btw i like ff7 but ff8 is better
    Finally. Someone who sees things my way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Final Fantasy 7 is the only Final Fantasy I like. I wouldn't mind a re-make-in fact, I would LOVE a re-make- but a sequel would make me want to stick my head in the microwave.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
    Final Fantasy 7 is the only Final Fantasy I like. I wouldn't mind a re-make-in fact, I would LOVE a re-make- but a sequel would make me want to stick my head in the microwave.
    Well now I want a sequel enough to mindlessly harass Square on a daily basis.