Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

I have almost finished the Doctrine so look for it no later then Monday morning. Thanks for everyone’s patience.

Aislinn lied. LOL... We finished the Doctrine and Clan Rules tonight and I have alreay uploaded to the site:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res0pfed/index.htm

We also made some changes to the Member List so everyone should check that out also.

Enjoy.

Hey! Congrats on the beta winning. I didn't even know that they were still doing that. It's too bad you didn't get to start playing a little earlier with the rest of the beta testers though.

Oh, and about the "So what does 'Donec eris felix, multos numerabis amicos.' mean?".....are you serious? Or are you just asking for the benefit of everyone else? When you take into consideration that you gave me the quote, I should hope it's the latter.

For everyone else, it means, "As long as you are fortunate, you will have many friends", or so Valarm says.....beginning to wonder though.

LOL...

I asked because I have all kinds of URLs and different books with Latin in it. And what I sent to you I did not find on my draft that I saved. So it was something I probably added just before I sent you the PM. I don't have them memorized ya know.

Anyways I wanted to bring up your question you asked me so everyone else knows also.

Q: Why can you only advance on the Caster Realms Forum?

A: It’s simply because that forum allows me to make Stickys, which keeps the topic at the top of the forum no matter how old it gets, how many few replies, or views it has. This will make it easy for me and the rest of you to find the threads needed to post endorsements even after they grow old.

Thanks for asking Jeristo.

Hadn't heard from anyone here for awhile other then Jeristo. Just curious if all you will still planing on planing? I've made more sigs if any of you are istreated or Jeristo when every you decided you want to change yours. I'll even take requests if you want a certian color background or certain race just let me know.

I wish they had stickys in this forum to keep this on top. I hate making unnecessary posts. Oh well.

Stickys would be nice. Then you wouldn't have to triple post...

I really wish more people would talk. Even just to say "Hi" would be cool. It seems like responses have gone down quite a bit lately....probably because of school, which is understandable.

P.S. For any of you who are hesitant to ask Valarm for a sig, don't worry about talking to him...he's a very nice guy. And I'm fairly certain he actually wants more people with his sigs, so you'd be doing him a favor... Besides, we've gotta give those WLA'ers some competition.

Defiantly Jeristo especially since PvP will be add not far after the release.

Also the web site has been update. So congrats to everyone since the final ranks have been given out.

And don't forget if anyone eles is still thinking about joining please do so now it will give you an advantage if you do. You will automatilly be given Rank 2, Adultus, if you do. And anyone is wellcome to join no matter what real age you are, race you chose, or jobs.

Honorabilis, SWEET!!!

*starts dancing*...

*gets funny looks from cat*...

*promptly stops*

I'm getting all kinds of good stuff today. Connection's back up, and I'm one of the elite, invincible, crazily powerful Honorabilis'....or at least a toned down version of that.

I think this is the first time that I've ever been interested in a game so much a month before it actually comes out...kinda weird, but can't wait anyway.

We are glad to see you except the position with such enthusiasm. And are honored to have you within our ranks. As well as everyone else.

Beta is coming to an end on Oct. 14th. I have come up with some ways to get everyone on the same server. If you are committed to being part of our linkshell please post a reply that you are still planning to after the release and I will get you the info to you by ICQ only. If you are new just post your character info as seen in the begging of the thread.

But weather or not how well the ideas will work can only be determined after the release.

Other wise any one that has posted character info here will be taken of our main site and considered inactive.

This however does not mean you can not join later but you will have to start at the bottom of the rank structure.

If you join after Oct. 14th you will have to wait for all previous members to get on the same server, then we will take new members in order of your character info you post on this thread. The longer you wait to join the less likely you are to get on the same server. For I'm sure the prices for world passes will sky rocket very quickly after the release and buying them for previous members.

If you have any questions please ICQ me.

See you all in game!

I'm all for sticking with this clan. I'm also more than willing to check to see if your ideas work when we get the retail.

name
    race: mithra
    job: thief/ ...ninja?
    Email: Leafs12@aol.com
    AIM: Leafs12

Sweat deal Jeristo I'll have them out to you as soon as I finish typing them up.

And welcome Xlennyx, glad to have you.

I will also still be playing, although at this time I just don't have the time to write the story line for the linkshell because of classes. But Valarm has promised to make up for it with other related info on the site.

I hope the next sig he makes he uses an elvaan!
    "Hint. Hint."