Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

Hey hows everything going I finally registered for this forum sorry it took so long, I am in the middle of switching ISP to get DSL so I may not post for a while this is my icq # to all of the ppl in this forum: 307822536 well see ya in game soon

Later

Whats up Bukane I'll have to make you a sig since your regestered for this forum too now. Let me know what race you would like.

Hey Bukane! Glad to see that you made it over to join all us "cool" people.

Hello to you too xlennyx. It's good to see other people still joining. I was worried for a little while there. The fact that Valarm and I pretty much had an entire page of replies to each other was didn't help my worrying any.

Ok, I have heard from Sephrios, Bukane, Jeristo, Aislinn, and Xlennyx.

Please anyone who has not responed please do so in eaither in one of the two forums or by Icq to let me know that you are still commited in joining the linkshell. All R4s have allready recived instructions for geting everyone on the same server. And everyone eles will get them and in more detail closer to the release so not to let the secret out of the bag.

Inlineskating29 and Seifer Lionheart, you are the only two left on this forum I have not heard from yet. So please ICQ me or post here that you still plan on joining, (see previous posts why), before Oct. 14th.

Thanks everyone.

Also Xlennyx you have been added to the site.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Don't Take this wrong....but....Why didn't you all just join the WLA instead of starting a whole new Clan.

Seems like to much trouble....plus what if it doesnt work out?

It seems to me that if we just made one great clan instead of two small ones our chances of having active people and a more friendly environment would be much easier.

Just Wondering?

Our linkshell started before we even knew about WLA. And yes while we may be separate clans I have talked to one of your leaders about an alliance.

For now we are waiting to see if we end up on the same server and if so great we will probably further our decision about it with them.

So just because we are not part of WLA does not mean we wouldn’t associate our linkshell with yours. We would immensely enjoy forming parties or alliances if enough members were both on at the same time and play together.

*So I salute you and your linkshell and hope to see you all in game.*

FFXIV Character

Maybey I'll be so sneaky that I'll see you first and then run away so you cant see me.

I can only asume your going to be a Ninja then.

FFXIV Character

Well....Um actually no.....

A Dark Knight........But I can still be sneaky........Right?.....

Then you'll be just as sneaky as me since I'm going to be a Dark Knight as well. And I don't now if WLA has rules against it but in FF XI you can be in more then one linkshell and you are welcome to join us as well if you like also.

FFXIV Character

I dont know if I want to be in two clans.....

But being like a guest member or somthing once in a while would suit me fine.

Well I sure wouldn't mind you playing with us, even without being a member. I'm sort of a member of the WLA too. I at least said I wanted to be, but whether I officailly joined or not is a mystery (the whole joining thing on their website was spastic at the time, and I forget why). If not, I figure I can always bug people later.

I'm willing to play with non clan members for the most part. As long as the clan doesn't do anything clan specific, I'm sure it's okay. And as long as those people that just want to play with us don't act like jerks....

...not naming names or anything....
    Last edited by Jeristo; 10-05-2003 at 05:58 PM.

That sounds fine to me Nakor TheBlue Rider we be happy to have you be in one of our partys anytime.
    And yes Jeristo it would be fine even in some sponsered events I hope to have our linkshell provided.

I have to say also having a jerk or two in the clan isn't bad at all, aslong if its within the doctrine (see rules), other wise all we would have is aliances and what kind of fun would that be for when PvP comes out.

...not naming names or anything....*co-*Jeristo*-ugh*.

LOL... :rolleyes2

Have to have somebody who likes to start things.

You make a remarkably good point. :sweatdrop I stand reprimanded.

Lol...

But I would have to say that, though my comment was a bit harsh, "name I didn't name", was breaking even your lenient rules on the forums("Inexcusable behavior is...bad mouthing..."<-[taken slightly out of context]"....improper behavior..."...etc.). So I did feel somewhat justified in such a comment.

As for Nakor, I say, the more people (if not clans) you're friendly with, the better. As long as I can keep track of all the people, and feel that I can spend at least a little bit of time with each (I would hate to feel like I was neglecting anyone), I'm all for grouping with others.

LOL...

Not trying to reprimanded you was more of a joke then anything else. Sorry about that.

And you weren't really out of line on what you said earthier, your in the position your in because myself and others thought you to be the best choice for many reasons, thus it’s your job to correct wrongs.

I was just trying to liven up things up so we can move on. Just cracking a joke on the way you conduct your plomicy in enforcing the doctrine.

This was a reminder for everyone:
    I have to say also having a jerk or two in the clan isn't bad at all, as long if its within the doctrine (see rules), other wise all we would have is alliances and what kind of fun would that be for when PvP comes out.
    This was for you Jeristo:
    ...not naming names or anything....*co-*Jeristo*-ugh*.

LOL...

Have to have somebody who likes to start things.
    Just being a comedian. So don't worry about it and I'll get my plomicy jokes to myself or on ICQ from now on so not to confuse anyone.