Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

*sniffle* I didn't take it that seriously. *sniffle* I'm fine now, really.... :sad: *wipes eyes free of tears*...
    No hard feelings...:shoot: :chop:

J/K

Wasn't totally sure if you were serious or not. It's always hard to tell online. Not only that, but I don't really feel that great badmouthing anyone, however "subtly", in the first place.

I like these weird smilies...:ctwalk: :magus:

Ooh, ooh, and Nakor, how do you get the little "status" thingy under your name, and right above your avatar? I cannot figure that out!!! Your "ANTI-kawaii ryukishi" thing....
    Last edited by Jeristo; 10-06-2003 at 04:03 AM.

Character Name: always the Don
    Character Race: hume
    Character Sex: male
    Character Class: warrior/paladin/or dragoon
    Character Country: -------dont know----
    Character Watering Hole: (The Republic of Bastok)

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

you have to be a member here at EoFF for at least 1 year to get that little title.

Wow i never thought saying that would fill me with Pride......Weird.....

P.S. In Case you didn't Know That Kawaii Ryűkishi
    guy in my title is a mod.....Who I like to Bug....

Wow this is great another new member, nice to have you Don Salieri and if your going to be a Hume I would recomend that you start out at The Republic of Bastok because you will get a stat ring you other wise would not if you started some were eles.

Jeristo your a true spamer. :rolleyes2

It’s hard to believe but in this short time before the release we have become 12 strong.

Meaning we will need 11 world passes, 10 if Aerio doesn't have his computer ready yet, on the day of the release.

*Points to Sephrios, "Are you ready to lead us into victory for it has become your task to obtain the first world pass for our linkshell."*

The bad news is that it could drop to 8 because I have not heard from Inlineskating29 and Seifer Lionheart. Although I have tried to contact Inlineskating29 on ICQ that member was not there when I sent the message. So I would like everyone to keep an eye out for them on ICQ and when there on try to find out if there still interested in joining. You can find there ICQ and AIM numbers on our member page of our web site. (AIM numbers can also be added to ICQ as well.)

*Points to the Honorabilis and Adultus Ranks.*

The reason for this is we do not want to waste gil and world passes expire after a certain amount of time.

On a final note the member list is update so you can go there and stare in disbelief on just how many members there are now. News will not be update because I'm working on a whole new page for it. Just click on the banner bleow. Thanks everyone.

I have also thought it would be in our best interest instead of removing an member from the web site I will place an "I" next to there name for inactive and "A" for active members. This way we won't lose anyone because of computer or release issues. I hope everyone else agrees. They also will not lose the Rank like I had previously stated.

Jeristo your a true spamer.
    Ah, it feels good to know that in a mere month I was able to rise from true newb to the esteemed rank of "Spammer". *wipes a tear from eyes* I'm so proud!

On a side note, or perhaps not so much side as right below, welcome Don Salieri.

New members are cool. Just be sure to keep some sort of contact, otherwise you might find yourself tucked away in some random box, being saved for later, and end up being forgotten about until moving day comes and there is a brief period of surprise that you somehow managed to stay alive for so long hidden in that box, and then you get "mysteriously" lost in the move from one place to another, and draw out a last, fleeting thought from the rest of us wondering where you had gone off to before being forgotten forever. <--I hate it when that happens to me.

Well, I'm not totally sure what the point of that entirely too long statement was, but I'm hoping that I got the point across....whatever it is...

If you have received the instructions for word passes for our linkshell you will know what to post here. Please keep posts here to that only. Thank you.

I have preordered. But will not be available on the 29th till after 2pm and the 30th in between 12 and 4 pm. The rest of the time I will be there working with the rest of you to make sure everyone in our linkshell gets a world pass.

Please be advised we will not be issuing world passes till the 29th unless Sephiros gets his copy before that time.

Also if you do not have ICQ you will not recive the information. If you have AIM and have not recived it, ask some with ICQ to give you the URL you need to read. Or download ICQ please post that number if its new in the spam thread not here and I will add you to my list. This will insure you will recive the information. Thanks.
    I typed this at: http://forums.crgaming.com/ffxibb/vi....php?p=359#359

And did not want to retype it. In this forum you may post icq numbers in this thread instead of the other one. Thanks everyone.

Well we are only 9 days away form the 14th and I am still waiting to here from acouple of you eaither in the forums or via icq or aim. Thanks.

9 days?!? :O_O: What sort of 14th are you waiting for?...as far as I know the 14th I'm expecting is only in 6 days...

FFXIV Character

not only that but FFXI isnt released until the 28th.....

Unless i missed somthing.....

Were not counting down the release rather a linkshell issue, and I guess I count as well as I spell. LOL..

FFXIV Character

oh wel whats a linkshell issue....

Yes that was rather bad counting.....

But you spell at least as good or better than me

Only thanks to spell checking. I try and spell check everything in word before I post it. Two of our members that signed up in the beginning I have not heard from yet and on the 14th we will consider them inactive. If you check a few posts back you will see what I'm talking about. Thats what our linkshell issue is so we can work on get all active members on the same server. You would still be welcome to join us if you like, you defiantly post here enough.

Im def not inactive at least not on purpose (Stupid SBC) I will definitly say this though i will have the game the day it comes out and i will be on that very same day. This is something that I promise to uphold no matter what. Jeristo ur right about these face they are cool lol:strut: :shoot: :lolz: Well take it easy going to be inactive for another couple of days will post when everything is back to normal and A-OK.

Later