Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

No wories there, I'm sure your cousin would of told me if you were. But its nice to here from you agian Bukane.

WP info has had amendments made to it please vist our site to read more. It should now be easy to follow the instructions I hope.

Thank you Bukane!!! At least someone else also appreciates the wierd little smilie thingies....

But you spell at least as good or better than me
    Yes, definitely due to the spell check! :rolleyes2 You should try chatting with him on ICQ!

Jeristo you trying to imply something. *starts to sharpen axe so it’s ready for you and Sephrios* :evilking: < Fear my smiley. LOL...

I wanted to give everyone my sincerest thanks. I was so proud when I saw this in the WLA thread. And it could not of happened without all of you.

I want it to be a clan that is worth recognition and respected, like the WLA or Deusarum de Bastok.
    Thank you agian for making us who we are.

Donec eris felix, multos numerabis amicos.

Well the beta is coming to an end in 2 days. *tears* And I am going to miss it because I enjoy the game so much. But on the other hand we will have the game will ship in 16. *wipes tears away*

I just wanted to remind people in the forum that if you join in the next two days, which is our cut of date for our world pass quest so to speak, you are insured a world pass to what ever server we end up on.

To make this more clear:

1. Join on or before the 14th of this month.

2. The very first thing all members will do as they get there world pass and create there characters is acquire gil in order to met the rising cost of world passes. This is being done because as each new player joins the server it causes the cost of World Passes to become more expensive.

3. And once every member that joined is on the server, except those that will be playing PS2 version of course, all members will be free to go and enjoy the game after taking on such a hard task.

4. Those that join after the 14th will have to wait for the linkshell has acquired enough gil in order to purchase a pass by member donations.

Important Note:

We do take members from other linkshells since the game allows you to join more then one. But if you’re a member of one now be sure to run it by our leaders before joining to make sure they allow it.

To learn more please visit our web site by clicking on the banner below.

I can’t wait to see you all in game. *SMILES*

Aislinn, told me of another linkshell joining to forum and was very impaled at what we found there.

I would like to state bad mouthing or even conducting in poles in an unfriendly manner is not excitable. Nothing but best wishes should be offered to another linkshell. Even if they themselves add options into there polls such as, "No, it won’t prevail." or "There are other clans better than this one.", see : http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showt...threadid=39454

So please conduct yourself accordantly. I have no reason to believe it was any of our members but do want to stress the fact since it has happened in these forums.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-13-2003 at 01:13 AM.

Hye guys just seeing if i can post now

Good deal guess I'll have to make you a sig for this forum now too. I'm glad to see more of us come and visit here.

Ahhh....It's good to be back....

Lately I have barely had enough time to read any of the new posts, and replying was definitely out of the question. If anyone ever finds themselves bored, work+school will solve that problem.....well, it will at least keep you busy if rid you of your boredom.

I must say that I am very glad that this clan is somewhat simple. I was just checking out the Order of Light's homepage, and I don't think I could handle dealing with such a complex system of ranking/clergy/nobility...the detail is way to much for me....weddings?!?

By the way, I definitely don't intend any insult or even negative implications. I do hope for the success of any group that wishes to be a part of the FFXI worlds, even if they do get banned from the forums alot.

Also, it is good to see some of the people from the Caster's Realm Forums posting here, if somewhat hesitantly. I would love to see more of them.

Hey, looks great Valarm! A lot more style than the last one. Not sayin the last one was bad, but this one is a lot better.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just a side note, Valarm, please use the edit button rather than posting multiple times in a row, it's much tidier. If you have to bump the thread with an update, consider quoting/deleting your previous post before/after the bump
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Thanks for the Sig and the new site looks great i will be back online perm sometime this week instead of just on and off FINALLY :chop: (SBC) lol well later

Hiyas.... figured I'd join this forum aswell