Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

Default thnx

thnx

Sweet! So if I get lucky (and choose the right server since there is a chance you'll get the one you choose) I might create my first character on your server and never have to worry about the world pass thing. Oh, and I hope I answered your questions about Race and Signatures and stuff on ICQ. I'll try that link to register at the new forum. See you there. (14 strong, wow. Cool)

-Yeahninja (yes, the comments in () are when I'm talking to myslef)

Alright all you crazy party animals who have been waiting for our own forums to call home weeeeellll here it is...coming to you live from http://www.stratics.net/php-bin/foru...ubbthreads.php
    so for official member stuff go ahead and register and remember we can not use our sigs since they are much to large.....but our fearless leader will be editing them for us so we can use them on the new forums...thanks for all your patience...and have fun on the new forums. :mog:

Our forum is up and running although we are unable to give access to member only forum right now, and as soon as we can we will let you know. I will also let you know when the sigs have been edited so you can use them there to. Thanks everyone for making us who we are.

And I am sorry but I will ask you to post some of the same info Release of Game and World Passes and in First Event in Bastok under our forum =http://www.stratics.net/php-bin/forums/guilds/ffxi/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=DB&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0]Deusarum de Bastok (-DB-) [/URL] . Thank you everyone.

Also just because we have our own forum now does not mean, at least Sephiros and I will be leaving this community or the one at CR forums. So still look for posts there if you like from us and others that chose to keep posting in these and other forums.

You can now use sigs in the other forum, but you can only use Markup Tags (UBBCode), no html. So do not copy and paste your sig from this forum to the other one.

New tutorial for Stratics Forum:

Type without using spaces and not hiting return untill just before [b> then hit return only once:

[center>
    [url (our web address here and add an "=" in between "[url" and "our web address" too.)
    [img>[url> (web address form EoFF thats in between img] and [/img in your sig there, here)
    [/url>
    [b>[green1> (saying from EoFF thats in between font color = "66FF00"> and [/b>[/center>

Important note: Saying color and location may vary form "66FF00" which could be different numbers and letters or you may be inbetween "marquee> and </marquee" if your type is not colored.

[b]And be sure to change all ">" to "]"
    I hope this works better then my last tutorial.

ICQ me if you have problems or want me to do it for you.

Also to see what other colors you can use visit Forum Help and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will also find what smilies you can use there on this page also.

And since I had to change the height for some of you I will be making new sigs, since there so small now.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-23-2003 at 01:55 AM.

WEEEE our very own forum . Of course I'll keep posting on EOFF and CR msgboard.(they won't forget us so easily :evilking: ). And thank you Valarm for all the work you did for this clan(website,sig,forum...)

Forums for us!!! Finally!!! Woohoo!!! Well, even though we did finally get our own forums, I'm gonna be sticking with these ones as well. Well, that is if the CR forums become accessible again...-_-

Oh, and about the world pass thing, it ROCKS!!! 5 people per world pass?!? OH YEAH!!! That's gonna make everything so much easier in the beginning. The people at Square have redeemed themselves.

Also, welcome Yeahninja.....as if I didn't have anything to do with your joining....It's still good to see you were finally able to join.

I'm glad to hear you are so happy about the new forum. Also as you get registered there please let me know what your user name is via ICQ so I can have them add you to private member forum. Thanks.

I'd also like to add once I have your name please have patients about getting into private forum, since I have to have main Mod. give you access and I do not want to send her a tremendous amount of e-mails. So as soon as I get the majority of everyone registered there I will send her an e-mail to give you access.

I have changed the tuturial for sigs above because it would not display corectly, I hope this will make it easier for eveyone.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-23-2003 at 01:56 AM.

Default Big goofy smile!

Hurray for the new l33t forum.

Default Valarm!@

Hey Val, got a email address I can contact you at since other forums are down?

Yeahninja, you can't double post in forums, a couple pages back I got in trouble for it. So when you get a chance delete one of those posts. And if you edit option your post should refresh for testing.

Cameleb I sent you private message with email address.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-23-2003 at 11:42 AM.

You are sooooooooo lucky.FFXI hasn't come to Europe yet.It will probably be months,if not years,before I can play with the Tarutaru's.

Well Squall, if and when you get it you are welcome to join us if you like and we don't have any Tarutaru's in our ranks yet. You can even join now and if you changed mind later that’s ok too, you don't have to have the game in order to be part of our linkshell. Some of our members won't even be playing till the US PS2 release, so we have no problem waiting for Europe to get the game either.

I'll join if you want. I'm part of the WLA though, as a Tarutaru.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Well I'm glad we still have people with an interest in joining.

Just so everyone knows, this clan is open to anyone (as long as your other clans are all right with it anyway). Members are welcome to come and go as they wish. We just hope that you'll stick to the few rules that Valarm has set out for everyone....it's all pretty basic. For the most part, we just want to get together with others and have fun.

So we would be happy to have you, Omecle (Mojo Pin, right?).

Yes Omecle you would be very welcome to join us as long as WLA does not have any rules against it. And yes there are rules in our linkshell, but I want you to know they are general rules we don't have any hard core politics. Don't want you or anyone else to get scared off because of the mention of rules. LOL...

Just visit us in Stratics Linkshell Forum and visit our web site to find out more.