Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

Pretty slick Valarm. Looks like you've been working pretty hard on it.

So are you planning on having it be just a clan specific webpage, or are you thinking of putting FFXI info on there?

Banned

Question: Will you allow people who want to cyber in your cult thing?

Another Question: How do you get a picture under your name?

Thanks Jeristo.

Yes, for the time being it will only be clan speciffic since I only have 10 MB of storage and I'm using my free web space supplyed by my internet provider.

Everyone should visit the site again ASAP since I have added the member list. And would like everyone to check the information I listed to make sure it is correct.

If anything is incorrect or you would like to make changes to it please leave a post in either forum and I will fix it.

I have also supplied a link to this forum as well.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Valarm; 09-16-2003 at 07:01 AM.

Question: Will you allow people who want to cyber in your cult thing?
    I'm not sure what you mean by your first question. But anyone who will be playing FF XI and wishes to join our linkshell may.

Another Question: How do you get a picture under your name?
    As for they other question you can vist this URL and it has a good tutorial on how to add a picture under your name.

http://www.shadowsofnamek.com/forum/sigtutorial.html

Check it out guys you like my sig. Let Valarm know and he'll make you one and host it for you if your a member and use the html that goes with it.
    Last edited by Aislinn; 09-16-2003 at 07:58 AM.

Whats up guys. Anyone know whats going on with the make/delete in order to get on the same server?

Grin My new favorite race..."female"

Well, besides having my character be a female (sex) female (race), named tarutaru, I think everything looks pretty good.

Not only that, but if you happen to have any spare sigs like those, let me know. I would be happy to promote the clan, while having a nifty little sig in the process.

Sure thing Jeristo, I'll make a sig just for you tonight and PM you with the info so all you have to do is cut and past. And I'll fix the mistakes to sorry about that glad you let me know. - Valarm

(Aislinn, my wife, forgot to log out of my computor. LOL...)

BAD NEWS
    (but iam sure most of you know this on this board)

Square has made it so you can not make/delete at all. The ONLY way to get on a different server is a WORLD PASS.

Looking for ideas on how to try and combat this. Mine are:

1. All regestering at the same time.
    2. What ever server the most of us end up on could buy the World Pass for the other member. And that member would pay them back.
    3. Seeing if we couldn't find a importer or a beta tester whos character is over level 40 thus allowing them to stay on the same server after ther release to purchase them for us. And paying them back in some way.

Well then....that sucks!

That's going to make it incredibly difficult to organize anything...Well, whatever the case, since I'm getting the game pretty much the moment it comes out, I may have a head start on others. If that's the case, then I would be willing to help people get world passes should they really wish to be on the same server as the rest of us.

Still, that's so very inconvenient! *shakes fist at Square*

Oh, and thanks in advance for the sig...I can't wait for it.

NP... And thanks I'm glad the rest of us and I (especially) can count on your help with World Passes. And if your help is used I promise to make it more then worth your wild. Thanks.

And I sent you the PM with the sig info. I hope you like it.

Hey hey Cameleb. Nice to see you in this forum too. You'll find alot of people here can answer pretty much any question about the game in this forum especially Lionx.

Well, Valarm, love the sig you made me!

Only one problem....I don't think I know how to use it. :sweatdrop

....no, wait!! It worked!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! I am the master of all sig things!!!! :bgl:

Wow, that took a lot of effort....:shame:

Don't ask me why that was so troublesome....it just was...

Thanks again for the incredible sig.

Thanks Jeristo. So what does "Donec eris felix, multos numerabis amicos." mean?

Also some good news my wife won the Caster Realms beta contest and we just received it today and will be installing it after this post.

So now is the time to ask what things you would like us to try in game to prepare for the release. So bring the questions on and will do are best to get to every ones request.