Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

Hi everyone, I decided to register here since CR forums are down ... and grats on the new design for the web site it looks great.

hey whats up every one...and yeah the site looks great.

Okay, now I'm beginning to think that there are a few benifits to the other forums being down. It's definitely good to see everyone migrating over to here, even if only temporarily.

Oh, and Bukane, have you set up your sig? Cuz I'm not seeing it....just making sure you were aware of that fact...

Just a side note, Valarm, please use the edit button rather than posting multiple times in a row, it's much tidier.
    Finally got caught, huh? I was wondering how long that was gonna last.

Just a side note, Valarm, please use the edit button rather than posting multiple times in a row
    Sorry about that crono_logical, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again thanks for the seconded chance.

*Wipes forehead because first time I made a sig it was too long.*

You have a great forum here with very knowledgeable players from the game and I defiantly want to stay part of the community.

On another note I'm glad to see many more of you here, thus I will try and make more sigs so that everyone has an original. I would hope that you would still post here even after the caster realm site is back up there a some players here like Lionx that know the game very well. And is constantly answering questions thus this forum is a great place when you have a question and we are not around or just not sure.

Thanks Jeristo.

And Bukane, you should see a picture so talk to Sephiros so he can help you get it set up right. If you no longer have the info to that I sent you let me know and I will send to you agian.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-15-2003 at 01:09 PM.

My old sig picture is up for grabs, so if you want it let Valarm now.

Hey, looks like I may eventually have a new recruit. My friend has been interested in finding some MMORPG to start lately and he loves Final Fantasy, so I suggested this. Sounds like he's gonna join the clan for sure. That is, whenever he can actually register for these forums. He's been having a bit of trouble with that at the moment....He goes by the name of "YeahNinja" for the most part. I think that is what he's gonna be calling himself anyway. Yay for new recruits!!!

hip hip hooray ...that is always good news to hear well cant wait to meet him...and i may get some one also who might join. My friend wants to see it first befor he gets involved but still it looks good.:mog:

Hey whats up Im back DSL is up and running but i do need u to send me the sig ICQ will work im downloading it on my comp right now cant wait for the game... SEeya

That is great news, Jeristo.

Bukane, I'll send it ICQ for u but you do not need to down load it. Just copy and past what I send you into the signture area of your profile.

lol my DSL modem blew up... was kinda scarey anyways just saying hi all

hey ok thanks again for the banner i Cant wait for the game just got DSL and a new comp with a huge monitor its almost too big lol... well see ya round later.

o yeah I have a question....is the guild gonna have Abriviation like DdB? or DDB?

I like just "DB" I don't think there is any reason to included anther D because de only means "of" and would be gramically correct that way. And I think it will set us apart from other Linkshells 'cause most will have 3 letters and not 2. But if majority prefers having 3 instead, we can have it that way as well.

Np... Bukane, and if anyone else needs a banner let me know, right now I'm hosting 2 different ones that no one is using, a Hume, female, and Mithra one. And I can make other if there are any requests.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-18-2003 at 03:52 AM.

I want 4 letters in the abbreviation:mog:

*chuckles* Takes away Sephiros eligibility to vote. :evilking: Court adjourned. LOL...