Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

oo me me could I get a male hume though if its not a trouble? thanks

If it's not too long to do, could you make one with a Galka??

No problem guys I'll have them ready for you by tomorrow.

I have also found some new forums and sites worth visiting before the release:

Sony FFXI Forum

Stratics Forums (found some nice Synthesis Formulas there)

Allakhazam FFXI Forums (if you just want to help out newbies)

FF WARCRY

Allakhazam FF Site (not up yet but keep checking)

There are others I have found but nothing else worth mentioning. Hope this keeps you busy for the next 10 days.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-18-2003 at 09:54 PM.

O yeah which reminds me I was gonna get into tradeskills eventually when I got more money in the game....which should I do? One certain one to a great extent? Or dabble a lil in all? Or do you need to have some skill in another to advance in the another one like EQ? Heh sorry if thats a lil confusing

Actuallu you should get into trade skills when you can most lower stuff really dosent cost anything like in eq most of it is found...yes eventually you will neeed to advance somewhat in other trade skills to make certain items......i believe....you should probably do with what supports more for your class.....like if your more into ighting then goe more for the smithing...eh atleast thats what i think

Default Application

Hiya

Character Name: (Leave Blank)
    Character Race: Hume
    Character Sex: Depends on race.
    Character Class: Warrior/Thief then Ninja/Thief
    Character Country: Bastok
    Character Watering Hole: (The Republic of Bastok)

Welcome Yujinshu. I'll be adding you to the site tonight.

On another note the acution link is allmost done so if anyone is curious about what some items cost go and take a look.

Also since the CR Forums are down if everyone could post here if there playing the 29th and 30th and at what times that would be great, sorry everyone has to redo this. And please post your starting kingdom if it is different then what is on the members list, if you do not post a kingdom I will asume it is the same. Thank you.

(This is just incase if CR does not get there forums up and running before the release or incase they go down agian if they do.)
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-19-2003 at 06:06 AM.

the 29th at 2:30 pm - 8 pm most likely in Bastok o and if thats when I get game....said shiped on 28th and overnight shipping so better be or im gonna hunt em down! Or wait another day...one of the two....depends on my mood at the time...

Yujinshu do you have ICQ or AIM (AOL)? You will need this to obtain a world pass.

Testing Testing

For our first event I would like to do the Quest below with as many members as possible during the first week of the release since it requires you to be at such a low level. This will allow us to see how well we work as a party.

Gustberg Tour

Talk to Izabele in front of the Cid lab in Metal Works (G-8)
    Contents - Be a monitor for a sight-seeing tour with party of 6 under level5. Go see Hunting Bear, who is standing where you can see the waterfall of North Gustberg.
    You can choose either "it was hard", or "it was easy".
    As a reward, you will receive 500 Gil.

Gil should be distributed equally between all members that participate, since I believe only leader of party will get the 500 Gil.

I would like to do this at 7 p.m., Sat., Nov 1st for the first time. Please let me know if this is a good time for all of you along with what I asked for 6 posts before, if you have not posted that yet.

I will be playing on the 29th but if i cna get it on the 28th then i will def be playing that day and all day lol (maybe not to that extent, but as long as I can)... cant wait for this to get started... See ya in Vana Diel'

well i will be getting it as soon as it hits stores...so that is good cuz i think iam the one who is getting the party going...oh and remember when you do check the prices out that they are subject to change seing that servers will be new and economy diffrent but idoubt they will be much diffrent.

Okay, I've got one question before I forget to ask it. Does anyone know about when you can first switch countries. Like move from Windurst to Bastok?....Oh, and just so you know, I'll likely be starting in Windurst. I'm wondering about the whole moving thing though. I would really like to join you all in the low level mission. Maybe if enough people decide they want to start in Windurst as well.....though I don't know if they have a mission like that in Windurst....hrm....I think that I'm just gonna have to know more of the clan's plans before I decide.

You know, I'm pretty happy about the other forums being down....I mean, now we are all in one place at least. I wouldn't have minded moving to that one either, though.

Oh, and about the 29th and 30th. I'll almost definitely be playing from about noon to very very late both days. I imagine it'll take an hour or two to get everything set up the first day, but after that I will be playing constantly (though hopefully I remember to give myself time to eat ).

...if anyone else needs a banner let me know, right now I'm hosting 2 different ones that no one is using, a Hume, female, and Mithra one.
    You know, I'm awfully tempted to take the Mithra one, but I don't really want to give up my current one. Not only does it just rock in general, but it's also a classic! One of the firsts! Granted, I've only had it for about a month, but still.... Maybe if you were willing to let me "preview" it, Valarm, then I could see if I really did want it more. Though, if anyone else is interested in it, then I will withdraw my request since it wouldn't matter to much.

Wow, you can tell I've been away for a while. I usually don't have enough patience to write this much.

I'll be playing on the 30th at 7pm EST to 12am EST(4pm PST to 9pm PST) might stay till 1am EST if I'm not too sleepy:o .

I'll try to be available for you quest on saturday 1st. If it's leader only for quest then we can do it multiple times.

And finally I got a question: Are your times all PST??