Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

All Races and Classes Welcome

I have created this post for those wishing to join our linkshell Deusarum de Bastok. I ask all those wishing to become a member to post a reply in the following format. (See below.)

1. Do not fill out the character name slot until you have already created the character so that no other viewers visiting this forum decided they like it and use it for them. Because if they pick the same server as us, you will not be able to use that name if they created there’s before you.

2. It is not necessary to post information if you are not sure yet just leave all the fields blank like below and edit your post later when you are sure.

3. It would be great that all member who wish to join if they don't use ICQ to download it so we can all get to know each other better before the release. (BUT IS NOT REQUIRED) Visit:

http://download.com.com/3000-2150-10...ml?tag=lst-0-1

4. Finally the watering hole will be the same for everyone. (Unless a decision is made to change it after the release.)

Character Name: (Leave Blank)
    Character Race:
    Character Sex:
    Character Class:
    Character Country:
    Character Watering Hole: (The Republic of Bastok)
    We have already recruited 4 members including myself from a different forum.

We will also be trying to get on the same server as WLA either to form an alliance with them or created some good old competition if they accept.All Races and Classes Welcome All Race and Classes Welcome

Edited: Oct. 22nd 2003

I would like to ask anyone eles that wishes to join our linkshell to post this following information and in it's new format at Deusarum de Bastok (-DB-) found in the Stratics linkshell forum. Thank you.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-23-2003 at 02:01 AM.