Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

1nd33d.

Sorry for my spaztic double reply earlier. Got my Sig working now though, and I like it (thanks Valarm). We may have another new recruit too. I'm talking to her now... See ya all in game!

Oh, her join request should come in sometime tomorrow afternoon. Test. Dang the real world... Anyway, the game gets here Wed! hurray! I'll be on as soon as I get it and get it installed. I feel sorry for anyone who's waiting in Europe. My heart goes out to anyone who's waiting for a PS2 copy as well.

Smile... it makes people wonder what you're up to...
    Last edited by Yeahninja; 10-24-2003 at 07:54 AM.

Sounds good Yeahninja. I hope she'll join my wife might not fell so alone in the game then.

Cool site Valarm. It should be okay to join, as long as I can start off in Windurst? (I want that ring! xD). So yeah, I'll sign up to your clan on the website. One thing I find a bit crued on the website, is that the frames are too low... maybe move them up just a bit? Might be easier to read.

EDIT: Oh, could I get some pics of a THF Tarutaru anywhere? So I can make a sig? That'd be great... oh and where do I sign up on the website?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Yeah, I will have to change that, your not the first one to mention it.

But to answer your question you will need to sign up at our forum at Stratics. http://www.stratics.net/php-bin/foru...?Cat=&Board=DB

Go to our forum Deusarum de Bastok (-DB-) and then Deusarum de Bastok Inquires to sign up.

And welcome to the linkshell.

And I will not be able to get to your sig or anyone eles for that matter till after the release, because of a test I have coming up and I have to get all links on web site working before release. And we will see you as soon as you get your air pass if one of us don't first.

Oct. 24 12:41 PM

There is a chance we will no longer have a member only forum due to the Main Modulator not having the time this early in the stage to constantly be adding members. Although we will, and do have an Leader forum which all or you are only one Rank away from becoming, to see what I'm talking about just visit our web site and read up on our doctrine, which has been edited to reflect the new Stratics forum. Thanks everyone.

And I will let you know for sure after talking to the main Mod. again whether or not if there will be a private member forum.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-24-2003 at 08:19 PM.

Hey everybody sorry I have been away for so long but I have been busy with RL things. I just wanted to stop by so you didn't think Valarm buried me out in the dessert somewhere. J/K

The new Allakhazam FF XI Site is up and running for those that want to know.

And to register there you must register at the EQ Allakhazam Site.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-25-2003 at 12:04 PM.

hmmm are you sure of that? It still says ''coming soon''

On the EQ part of Allakhazam they say that it will be up by monday.
    Last edited by The Oolahoop; 10-25-2003 at 02:54 AM.

Sorry about that, didn't have the complete url there, but it works now.

And we will not be having a private forum for members, not until PvP is implemented into the game.

Also the CR Site is back up and they have a poll on the main page. I'd like to ask everyone to go and vote. *Hopes this will get CR forums back and running if they know alot of people will be playing.* And I think if they don't get alot of votes we could lose the FF XI site there all together.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-25-2003 at 12:20 PM.

Character Name:
    Character Race:mithra
    Character Sex:female
    Character Class: monk
    Character Country: i finally decided on bastok which is why i am here
    Character Watering Hole: (The Republic of Bastok)
    AIM: ho1low charlatan

e-mail = skinny_goth_boy@buffbody.com

Glad to have you project_mayhem, I hope you will enjoy being part of the linkshell. you will make us a strong 16. I hope to see you on AIM before the release but if not see you in game and welcome.

Yes!!! Just 2 more members and we could set up our own complete alliance!!!

yeah that'd be sweet if we had a full alliance already..... although it sucks because i won't be able to play until saturday.... argh damn me and my social life and job............

SOCIAL LIFE???? *gasps* omg he's one of the odd people :P

fark yeah i be goin to DC to see eddie izzard muh bixxxes..... also i be ghetto farkin fab nugget

".... and god created adam in his own image.....and that was great, but 65 million years earlier he created the dinosaurs in the image of his cousin ted....."