Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

All Races and Classes Welcome

I have created this post for those wishing to join our linkshell Deusarum de Bastok. I ask all those wishing to become a member to post a reply in the following format. (See below.)

1. Do not fill out the character name slot until you have already created the character so that no other viewers visiting this forum decided they like it and use it for them. Because if they pick the same server as us, you will not be able to use that name if they created there’s before you.

2. It is not necessary to post information if you are not sure yet just leave all the fields blank like below and edit your post later when you are sure.

3. It would be great that all member who wish to join if they don't use ICQ to download it so we can all get to know each other better before the release. (BUT IS NOT REQUIRED) Visit:

http://download.com.com/3000-2150-10...ml?tag=lst-0-1

4. Finally the watering hole will be the same for everyone. (Unless a decision is made to change it after the release.)

Character Name: (Leave Blank)
    Character Race:
    Character Sex:
    Character Class:
    Character Country:
    Character Watering Hole: (The Republic of Bastok)
    We have already recruited 4 members including myself from a different forum.

We will also be trying to get on the same server as WLA either to form an alliance with them or created some good old competition if they accept.All Races and Classes Welcome All Race and Classes Welcome

Edited: Oct. 22nd 2003

I would like to ask anyone eles that wishes to join our linkshell to post this following information and in it's new format at Deusarum de Bastok (-DB-) found in the Stratics linkshell forum. Thank you.
    Last edited by Valarm; 10-23-2003 at 02:01 AM.

Character Name:
    Character Race: Hume
    Character Sex: Male
    Character Class: Warrior/Dark Knight
    Character Country: The Republic of Bastok
    Character Wartering Hole: The Republic of Bastok

I sure hope some of you will join if you are not allready a member of WLA.

Opps copied and pasted my wifes by mistake *wipes forhead* finally fixed.

LOL... Guess your right Nakor TheBlue Rider copy and paste just doesn't cut it. LOL
    Last edited by Valarm; 09-11-2003 at 07:22 AM.

Character Name:
    Character Race: Tarutaru
    Character Sex: Female
    Character Class: White Mage/ Beast Master
    Character Country: The Federation of Windurst
    Character Wartering Hole: The Republic of Bastok
    Can't wait to met the rest of you since I allready know Valarm.

To see other members we have recruited. You can visit Casters Realm's Forum at:

http://forums.crgaming.com/ffxibb/viewforum.php?f=1

Character Name: I have thousands of names hehehe
    Character Race: Hume
    Character Sex: Male
    Character Class: Warrior/Thief--Dark Knight/Beastmaster
    Character Country: Bastok, of course
    Character Watering Hole: i dunno

Default what is

what is icq
    iknow im off topic but it dont matter

name:
    race:mithra or galka or elvaan

Glad to have you Seifer Lionheart and inlineskating29.

And to answer your question about ICQ its like msn messenger it will allow us to keep in touch before the release and it works well when you might not be playing but want to talk about linkshell matters or a fellow member may be in trouble he could ICQ someone that is on there computer but not playing and if that person is not to busy they can log on long enough to give them a hand if they can.

And the watering hole is The Republic of Bastok Lionheart. I made this different then the Character Country so players if they like who is not Hume can start in there home location to receive the status up ring if they want. But for the most part we will all gather at Bastok unless we as a linkshell have business elsewhere of course.

I'm thinkin that I would be willing to join you guys. At least with one of my characters.

Character Race: Tarutaru
    Character Sex: Female
    Character Class: Black Mage/white mage/Summoner<--when I get the advanced job anyway.
    Character Country: Probably Windurst, depending on the worth of the ring.
    Character Watering hole: Basically wherever we end up...

Maybe I'll get to end up in a different clan for all three of my characters!

Welcome Jeristo, Valarm will be happy to hear your instreated.

This brings out a good point we do not mind if players have other characters in different linkshells at all. We would hope it may create alliances with other linkshells, but it would be a good idea to check with your original linkshell before hand to make sure they do not mind.

Hail, Lionheart and inlineskating29. Nice to see your both are interested as well.

And I can't wait to meet you all on the release day if everyone is able.

Welcome, Jeristo. We would be glad to add you to our ranks.

My wife told me you were interested which is great. And the only thing I'd like to add is that for members in more then one linkshell it could become hard for all friends to keep track of all your characters names, when you’re in a different linkshell, showing just how ICQ can help us again.

For example:

Jeristo you could be log on as a different character on a different linkshell just hanging around town talking. A member of our linkshell or I could run into some trouble or need to ask a question of you. This may not be possible if we didn’t know all your other characters names. So we could ICQ you, and as long as you weren't on a hunt or not be busy come to our aid or answer the question we had.

ICQ, huh?....:sweatdrop ...yeah.

The idea is good, and it's not like I hate ICQ....It's just that I can never remember my # and so now there are around 30 "Jeristo"'s on ICQ....all me.

I should really re-get an ICQ account anyway though. Would be convenient. At least in some ways.

So, sounds great. Can't wait to play with you guys!

Oh yeah, and I'll probably put my ICQ whatever-ness in my profile sometime soon.

Smile icq

wouldnt aol be more easy
    i dont like icq that mutch

name:
    sex:if elvaan female
    race:mithra or galka or elvaan
    job:thief-warrior or ninja
    whatering hole- were ever i get put

The reason I chose ICQ over AOL, msn, and others are a few reasons, there’s a higher user base for msn and AOL making them more prone to malicious acts (hacks), they also leave a signature on your computer of your e-mail causing you to receive unsolicited e-mails. These are the two main reasons I have chosen ICQ but if everyone would like to use a different program I would be fine with that, but I will leave it to you inlineskating29 to create a poll here and in caster realms forums for everyone to take and which ever wins we will use.

We also hope to have our first rough draft of the doctrine up for decision and comments by the end of next week by the latest.

If anyone wants a program that has all those messenger thingys in one, then I would suggest getting Trillian. It's a pretty easy to use program that you can find here:

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

I like it, and have been using it for about a year with no problems. It will probably help a lot if everyone wants to be on something else.

Thanks Jeristo I'll install it today and give it a try. Thanks.